Bank Note Press Dewas, Madhya Pradesh has recently invited applications for the 86 post of Junior Technician, Officer, Supervisor and Office Assistant. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in BNP Dewas jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma/ Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Bank Note Press Dewas, Madhya Pradesh details:
- Safety Officer – 01
- Welfare Officer – 01
- Supervisor (Printing and Platemaking) – 15
- Supervisor (Electrical) – 01
- Supervisor (Information Technology) – 01
- Supervisor (Air Conditioning) – 02
- Supervisor (Technical Support-Civil) – 03
- Supervisor (Ink Factory) – 05
- Junior Office Assistant – 18
- Junior Technician (Ink Factory) – 30
- Junior Technician (Printing & Platemaking) – 09
- Safety Officer – Degree in any branch of Engineering or Technology and has had practical experience of working in a Factory in a supervisory capacity for a period of not less than 2 years and possess a Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety recognized by the State Government in this behalf.
- Welfare Officer – Any Degree and obtained a Degree or Diploma in Social Science from any institution recognized by the State Government in this behalf. Has adequate knowledge of Hindi as also of the language spoken by the majority or the workers in the factory to which he is to be attached.
- Supervisor (Printing and Platemaking) – 1st class Diploma in Printing Technology from AICTE approved Institute.
- Supervisor (Electrical) – 1st class Diploma in Electrical/ Electronics from AICTE approved Institute.
For more information on educational qualification of remaining post follow the notification link below.
18 to 30 years for Sr. No. 1 to 8
18 to 28 years for Sr. No. 9
18 to 25 years for Sr. No. 10, 11
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 400/-
SC/ST – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://bnpdewas.spmcil.com and follow the notification on how to apply online for BNP Dewas Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 13/10/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 09/11/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow BNP Dewas official advertisement for complete details.