CBSL recruitment 2018 – Canara Bank Securities Ltd recruiting 10 candidates to fill their Research Analyst job in Mumbai (Maharashtra). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest CBSL job recruitment 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Canara Bank Securities Ltd (CBSL) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in CBSL. Canara Bank Securities Ltd organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
Canara Bank Securities Ltd (CBSL) Research Analyst Recruitment 2018
CBSL inviting the Research Analyst job offline applications from 20.09.2018 to 28.09.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Canara Bank Securities Ltd. The detailed information on CBSL latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the CBSL job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in CBSL Research Analyst job 2018. For more accurate information on this CBSL job notification, check their official website https://www.canmoney.in/.
CBSL Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Canara Bank Securities Ltd|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Mumbai (Maharashtra)|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Canara Bank Securities Ltd (CBSL) Job Vacancy Details
Canara Bank Securities Ltd (CBSL) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 10 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 10
CBSL Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Canara Bank Securities Ltd requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below CBSL 2018.
1. Research Analyst, Dealer Retail Desk – 10
1. Research Analyst – Asst. Vice President – 01
2. Company Secretary -Assistant Manager – 01
3. Dealer Institutional Desk – Officer on Contract – 02
4. System Administrator – Officer on contract – 01
5. Data Base Administrator – Officer on Contract – 01
6. Network Administrator – Officer on Contract-01
7. Dealer Retail Desk – Junior Officer on Contract – 03
CBSL 10 Research Analyst Eligibility Details
As per the recent Canara Bank Securities Ltd (CBSL) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Research Analyst job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for CBSL Research Analyst job 2018.
CBSL Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Canara Bank Securities Ltd (CBSL) job opportunities.
1. Research Analyst, Dealer Retail Desk
- MBA – Finance from a Recognised Institute or CFA. Candidate should have completed NISM Certification for Research Analyst.
2. Company Secretary -Assistant Manager
- Degree with minimum score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having Postgraduate programme in Securities Markets (PGPSM) from NISM, Mumbai, will have preference.
3. Dealer Institutional Desk – Officer on Contract
- Degree with minimum score of 50% (45% for SC/ST/OBC) marks in any discipline from a recognized University or equivalent qualificationrecognized as such by Central Government. Candidates having Postgraduate programme in Securities Markets (PGPSM) from NISM, Mumbai, will have preference.
4. System Administrator – Officer on contract
- Minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in 4 years B.E / B.Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Instrumentation or MCA And Should possess DB certification like Oracle Certified Associate (OCA) or equivalent
5. Data Base Administrator – Officer on Contract
- Minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in 4 years BE / B Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Instrumentation or MCA And Should possess OS Certification like Red Hat Certified Engineer (RHCE) / Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA) or equivalent
6. Network Administrator – Officer on Contract
- Minimum 60% marks or equivalent grade in 4 years BE / B Tech degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Instrumentation or MCA and should possess CCNA / CCNP certification
7. Dealer Retail Desk – Junior Officer on Contract
- Graduate in any stream from a recognized University having secured minimum 60% marks. Candidates having NISM / NCFM certifications are preferred.
CBSL Research Analyst Age limit
To apply Canara Bank Securities Ltd job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the CBSL official notification 2018.
Canara Bank Securities Ltd (CBSL) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest CBSL Notification 2018, there is no application fees to apply this 10 Research Analyst job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Canara Bank Securities Ltd (CBSL) 10 Research Analyst Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Junior Officer on Contract -Monthly emoluments Rs. 22500 (1) – 25000(2) – 28000(3)
- Officer on Contract- Monthly emoluments – Rs. 37,500 (1) – 41500(2) – 46500(3)
- Assistant Manager – Basic Pay- Rs. 13000 – 1000 (5)- 18000-1200 (5) -24000 (Pay scale 13,000- 24000 + D.A, HRA & Conveyance Allowance. Monthly salary will be approximately Rs.28500/-)
- Assistant Vice President – Rs. 26200-1200(5)- 32200 -1400 (5)-39200 (Pay Scale Rs.26200-39200 + D.A, HRA & Conveyance Allowance. Monthly salary will be approximately Rs. 57,000/-)
Canara Bank Securities Ltd (CBSL) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Canara Bank Securities Ltd (CBSL) Recruitment for Research Analyst Job?
Step 1: Visit CBSL official website – https://www.canmoney.in/
Step 2: Search for Research Analyst notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to CBSL Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Canara Bank Securities Ltd
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Canara Bank Securities Ltd address on or before 28.09.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send CBSL Research Analyst application form|
|The Senior Manager, Canara Bank Securities Ltd 701, 7TH Floor, Maker Chamber III Nariman Point Mumbai – 400021.|
Canara Bank Securities Ltd (CBSL) Important dates for Research Analyst Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Canara Bank Securities Ltd (CBSL) candidates.
Download Canara Bank Securities Ltd (CBSL) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
CBSL Notification 2018: click here!
CBSL Recruitment Application form: Click here!