CIDCO City and Industrial Development Corporation, Mumbai has recently invited applications for the 85 post of Engineer, Programmer and Law Officer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in CIDCO jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma/ Bachelor Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in City and Industrial Development Corporation (CIDCO), Mumbai details:
- Assistant Law Officer – 04
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – 03
- Executive Engineer (Telecom) – 01
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 76
- Programmer – 01
- Assistant Law Officer – Law Graduate
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) – Diploma/ Graduation/ PG (Civil Engg./ Construction Management)
- Executive Engineer (Telecom) – Graduation (Electronics & Telecommunication Engg./ Electronics Engg.)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – Diploma/ Graduation (Civil Engg./ Construction Management)
- Programmer – Graduation (CS/ IT)/ MCA
As on 30/09/2018
38 years for Sr. No. 1 to 8
43 years for Sr. No. 5
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 1000/-
SC/ST – Rs 500/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://cidco.maharashtra.gov.in and follow the notification on how to apply online for CIDCO Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 25/10/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 16/11/2018
Examination Date : Nov/ Dec 2018 (Tentative)
Reader’s are requested to follow CIDCO official advertisement for complete details.