GRI Dindigul recruitment 2018 – Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul recruiting 12 candidates to fill their Non-Teaching job in Dindigul. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest GRI Dindigul job recruitment 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul (GRI Dindigul) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in GRI Dindigul. Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul (GRI Dindigul) Non-Teaching Recruitment 2018
GRI Dindigul inviting the Non-Teaching job offline applications from 15.11.2018 to 15.12.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul. The detailed information on GRI Dindigul latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the GRI Dindigul job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in GRI Dindigul Non-Teaching job 2018. For more accurate information on this GRI Dindigul job notification, check their official website http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in.
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul (GRI Dindigul) Job Vacancy Details
Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul (GRI Dindigul) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 12 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 12
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below GRI Dindigul 2018.
- Assistant Professor – 04 Posts
- Research Associate – 02 Posts
- Research Associate – 02 Posts
- Technical Assistant – 02 Posts
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – 01 Posts
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – 02 Posts
GRI Dindigul 12 Non-Teaching Eligibility Details
As per the recent Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul (GRI Dindigul) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Non-Teaching job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for GRI Dindigul Non-Teaching job 2018.
GRI Dindigul Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul (GRI Dindigul) job opportunities.
- Master‘s degree with 55% marks M.Ed. degree with 55% marks PhD degree
- Master‘s Degree (Social Sciences/ Sciences/ Humanities ) from recognized Universities / Institutions with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale.
- M.Ed with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale.
- Master’s Degree (Social Sciences/ Sciences/Humanities) from recognized Universities /Institutions with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale.
- M.Ed with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale
- Master’s Degree (Computer Science / Computer Applications / Information Technologies / Visual Communication) from recognized Universities / Institutions with 55% marks or its equivalent grade of ‘B’ in the UGC seven-point scale.
Lower Division Clerk (LDC)
- Bachelor’s degree from a recognized University.
- Typing speed in English – 35 w.p.m. / Hindi 30 – w.p.m.
- Proficiency in Computer Operations.
Multi Tasking Staff (MTS)
- 10th Pass from any State/ Central Board.
- Minimum two years experience in the relevant field. Or ITI Pass in the concerned Trade.
GRI Dindigul Non-Teaching Age limit
To apply Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For more reference kindly check the GRI Dindigul official notification 2018.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul (GRI Dindigul) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest GRI Dindigul Notification 2018, there is no application fees to apply this 12 Non-Teaching job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul (GRI Dindigul) 12 Non-Teaching Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Assistant Professor – Rs. 68,000/-
- Research Associate – Rs. 53,000/-
- Research Associate – Rs. 42,000/-
- Technical Assistant – Rs. 35,000/-
- Lower Division Clerk (LDC) – Rs. 24,000/-
- Multi Tasking Staff (MTS) – Rs. 22,000/-
Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul (GRI Dindigul) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul (GRI Dindigul) Recruitment for Non-Teaching Job?
Step 1: Visit GRI Dindigul official website – http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in
Step 2: Search for Non-Teaching notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul address on or before 15.12.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send GRI Dindigul Non-Teaching application form|
|The Registrar, Gandhigram Rural Institute (Deemed to be University), Gandhigram – 624 302, Dindigul District, Tamil Nadu|
Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul (GRI Dindigul) Important dates for Non-Teaching Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul (GRI Dindigul) candidates.
Download Gandhigram Rural Institute Dindigul (GRI Dindigul) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
GRI Dindigul Notification 2018: click here!
GRI Dindigul Recruitment Application form: Click here!