GRI Dindigul recruitment 2018 – Gandhigram Rural Institute recruiting 24 candidates to fill their Guest/Part-Time Teachers job in Dindigul (Tamil Nadu). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest GRI Dindigul job recruitment 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in GRI Dindigul. Gandhigram Rural Institute organization planned to call the candidates by direct walk-in interview.
Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul) Guest/Part-Time Teachers Recruitment 2018
GRI Dindigul inviting the candidates for Guest/Part-Time Teachers job by direct Walk-in on 02.07.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Gandhigram Rural Institute. The detailed information on GRI Dindigul latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the GRI Dindigul job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in GRI Dindigul Guest/Part-Time Teachers job 2018. For more accurate information on this GRI Dindigul job notification, check their official website http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in/.
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Gandhigram Rural Institute|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Dindigul (Tamil Nadu)|
|Selection mode||Walk In (Interview)|
Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul) Job Vacancy Details
Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 24 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 24
GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Gandhigram Rural Institute requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below GRI Dindigul 2018.
1. School of English and Foreign Languages – 01 Post
2. Centre for Studies in Sociology – 01 Post
3. Dept. of Political Science & Development Administration – 01 Post
4. Dept. of Education (XII Plan) – 01 Post
5. Dept. of Rural Industries & Management – 01 Post
6. Dept. of Economics – 01 Post
7. MBA Programme – 01 Post
8. Dept. of Mathematics – 01 Post
9. Dept. of Physics – 01 Post
10. Dept. of Chemistry – 01 Post
11. Dept. of Biology – 01 Post
12. Dept. of Home Science – 01 Post
13. Dept. of Computer Science and Applications – 01 Post
14. Centre for Applied Geology – 02 Posts
15. School of Agriculture and Animal Sciences – 06 Posts
16. Dairy Production and Technology (Agri.) B.Voc. Programme – 01 Post
17. Centre for Futures Studies – 01 Post
18. Centre for Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy – 01 Post
GRI Dindigul 24 Guest/Part-Time Teachers Eligibility Details
As per the recent Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Guest/Part-Time Teachers job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for GRI Dindigul Guest/Part-Time Teachers job 2018.
GRI Dindigul Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul) job opportunities.
1. School of English and Foreign Languages
- Minimum qualification is M.A. in English with 55% with an M.Phil. degree in English. Candidate should have completed their M.Phil. programme or should have submitted their M.Phil. Thesis. Candidates with Ph.D. and/or NET/SLET/SET are preferred.
2. Centre for Studies in Sociology
- M.A. in Sociology / Rural Sociology / Rural Sociology and Panchayati Raj with a minimum of 55% of marks.
3. Dept. of Political Science & Development Administration
- M.A. Development Administration / Public Administration / Political Science / Local Governance with more than 55% of marks with UGC-NET or SLET or Ph.D. in Development Administration / Public Administration / Political Science / Local Governance.
4. Dept. of Education (XII Plan)
- A Master’s Degree in Mathematics and M.Ed. Degree each with at least 55% marks (or an equivalent grade in a point scale wherever grading system is followed); and b). A pass in NET/SET in Education Any other stipulation prescribed by UGC.
5. Dept. of Rural Industries & Management
- M.Tech. in Textile Technology with First Class, Minimum 5 years of Teaching and Industrial experience.
6. Dept. of Economics
- M.A. Economics / M.A. Econometrics / M.Sc. Mathematical Economics with M.Phil. / Ph.D. / NET/SLET in any branch of Economics.
7. MBA Programme
8. Dept. of Mathematics
- M.Sc., M.Phil. Degree in Mathematics / Applied Mathematics from any recognized College/ University.
9. Dept. of Physics
- M.Sc., Ph.D. / M.Phil. in Physics with any specialization.
10. Dept. of Chemistry
- M.Sc. (with 55% marks and 50% for SC/ST) in Botany/ M.Sc. Applied Biology (Botany).
11. Dept. of Biology
- M.Sc., M.Phil. degree / Ph.D. / NET / SLET.
12. Dept. of Home Science
- M.C.A / M.Sc. (Computer Science) / M.Sc. (Information Technology) with SET/NET/Ph.D.
13. Dept. of Computer Science and Applications
- M.Sc. Geology/Applied Geology with Ph.D. in Geology (with Ph.D. in Geology (with 55% marks and 50% for SC/ST).
14. Centre for Applied Geology
- A Master’s Degree in Agricultural Economics from recognized University with not less than 55% of marks (50% for SC and ST or equivalent OGPA). Candidates must have cleared the ICAR-NET/Ph.D
15. School of Agriculture and Animal Sciences
- A Master’s Degree in Horticulture from recognized University with not less than 55% of marks (50% for SC and ST or equivalent OGPA). Candidates must have cleared the ICAR-NET/Ph.D.
16. Dairy Production and Technology (Agri.) B.Voc. Programme
- M.Vsc. Livestock Product Management / Animal Nutrition / Animal Genetics M.Tech Food Technology / Dairy Technology.
17. Centre for Futures Studies
- Masters Degree with at least 55% marks of its equivalent grade in Future Studies / Environmental Science / Agriculture / Botany / Microbiology.
18. Centre for Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy
- PG in Arts, Humanities, Sciences, Social Sciences, Cooperation, Languages and Comparative Literature and Cultural Studies with 55% of marks.
GRI Dindigul Guest/Part-Time Teachers Age limit
To apply Gandhigram Rural Institute job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For more reference kindly check the GRI Dindigul official notification 2018.
Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest GRI Dindigul Notification 2018, there is no application fees to apply this 24 Guest/Part-Time Teachers job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul) 24 Guest/Part-Time Teachers Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
There is no mention Salary details
Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul) Recruitment for Guest/Part-Time Teachers Job?
Step 1: Visit GRI Dindigul official website – http://www.ruraluniv.ac.in/
Step 2: Search for Guest/Part-Time Teachers notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to GRI Dindigul Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Gandhigram Rural Institute
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Go for walk-In on 02.07.2018
|Address to go for GRI Dindigul Guest/Part-Time Teachers job interview|
|THE GANDHIGRAM RURAL INSTITUTE Board Room, Administrative Block of GRI.|
Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul) Important dates for Guest/Part-Time Teachers Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul) candidates.
|Walk-In Date & Time||02.07.2018|
Download Gandhigram Rural Institute (GRI Dindigul) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
GRI Dindigul Notification 2018: click here!
GRI Dindigul Recruitment Application form: Click here!