IBPS recruitment 2018 – Institute of Banking Personnel Selection recruiting 1599 candidates to fill their Specialist Officers job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IBPS job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in IBPS. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.ibps.in/.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Specialist Officers Recruitment 2018
IBPS inviting the Specialist Officers job online applications from 06.11.2018 to 26.11.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection. The detailed information on IBPS latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the IBPS job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in IBPS Specialist Officers job 2018. For more accurate information on this IBPS job notification, check their official website https://www.ibps.in/.
IBPS Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs, Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Job Vacancy Details
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 1599 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 1599
IBPS Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below IBPS 2018.
- I.T. Officer (Scale-I) – 219
- Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I) – 853
- Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I) – 69
- Law Officer (Scale I) – 75
- HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I) – 81
- Marketing Officer (Scale I) – 302
IBPS 1599 Specialist Officers Eligibility Details
As per the recent Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Specialist Officers job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for IBPS Specialist Officers job 2018.
IBPS Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) job opportunities.
1.I.T. Officer (Scale-I)
- 4 year Engineering/ Technology Degree in Computer Science/ Computer Applications/ Information Technology/ Electronics/ Electronics & 3 Telecommunications/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation OR b) Post Graduate Degree in Electronics/ Electronics & Tele Communication/ Electronics & Communication/ Electronics & Instrumentation/ Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Computer Applications OR Graduate having passed DOEACC ‘B’ level
2. Agricultural Field Officer (Scale I)
- 4 year Degree (graduation) in Agriculture/ Horticulture/Animal Husbandry/ Veterinary Science/ Dairy Science/ Fishery Science/ Pisciculture/ Agri. Marketing & Cooperation/ Co-operation & Banking/ Agro-Forestry/Forestry/ Agricultural Biotechnology/ Food Science/ Agriculture Business Management/ Food Technology/ Dairy Technology/ Agricultural Engineering/ Sericulture
3. Rajbhasha Adhikari (Scale I)
- Post Graduate Degree in Hindi with English as a subject at the degree (graduation) level OR Post graduate degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at the degree (graduation) level
4. Law Officer (Scale I)
- A Bachelor Degree in Law (LLB) and enrolled as an advocate with Bar Council
5. HR/Personnel Officer (Scale I)
- Graduate and Two Years Full time Post Graduate degree or Two Years Full time Post Graduate diploma in Personnel Management / Industrial Relations/ HR / HRD/ Social Work / Labour Law.
6. Marketing Officer (Scale I)
- Graduate and Two Years Full time MMS (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time MBA (Marketing)/ Two Years Full time PGDBA / PGDBM/ PGPM/ PGDM with specialization in Marketing
IBPS Specialist Officers Age limit
To apply Institute of Banking Personnel Selection job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – Minimum: 20 years Maximum: 30 years
A candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.11.1988 and not later than 01.11.1998 (both dates inclusive)
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the IBPS official notification 2018.
IBPS Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 1599 Specialist Officers job in Institute of Banking Personnel Selection the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.600/
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Rs.100/-
Pay the Examination Fee through Debit Card, Credit Card, Net Banking or Pay Offline
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) 1599 Specialist Officers Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
There are no mention Salary details.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Recruitment for Specialist Officers Job?
Step 1: Visit IBPS official website – https://www.ibps.in/
Step 2: Search for Specialist Officers notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to IBPS Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on IBPS and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 1599 Specialist Officers job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if IBPS asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) Important dates for Specialist Officers Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) candidates.
Download Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
IBPS Notification 2018: click here!
IBPS Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!