IIFPT Thanjavur recruitment 2019 – IIFPT Thanjavur recruiting 07 candidates to fill their Adjunct Faculty & Other job in Thanjavur. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IIFPT Thanjavur job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. IIFPT Thanjavur career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in IIFPT Thanjavur. IIFPT Thanjavur organization planned to call the candidates by direct walk-in interview.
IIFPT Thanjavur Adjunct Faculty & Other Recruitment 2019
IIFPT Thanjavur inviting the candidates for Adjunct Faculty & Other job by direct Walk-in on 04.02.2019 at 09:30 AM. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in IIFPT Thanjavur. The detailed information on IIFPT Thanjavur latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the IIFPT Thanjavur job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in IIFPT Thanjavur Adjunct Faculty & Other job 2019. For more accurate information on this IIFPT Thanjavur job notification, check their official website http://www.iifpt.edu.in/.
IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection mode||Walk In (Interview)|
|Walkin Date||04.02.2019 at 09:30 AM|
IIFPT Thanjavur Job Vacancy Details
IIFPT Thanjavur has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 07 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 07
IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
IIFPT Thanjavur requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below IIFPT Thanjavur 2019.
- Faculty – 01
- Senior Research Fellow – 03
- Junior Research Fellow – 01
- Project Assistant – 01
- Designing 3-D printed foods for personalized nutrition (GAP- 040) – 01
IIFPT Thanjavur 07 Adjunct Faculty & Other Eligibility Details
As per the recent IIFPT Thanjavur notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Adjunct Faculty & Other job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for IIFPT Thanjavur Adjunct Faculty & Other job 2019.
IIFPT Thanjavur Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various IIFPT Thanjavur job opportunities.
- M Tech/ PhD with specialization in Post Harvest Technology/ Food Technology/ Food Engineering or Agricultural Engineering / Chemical Engineering specialized in Food Process Engineering. The desirable qualification is Ph.D in the respective disciplines
A faculty retired from technical institutions or a person of eminence with a Postgraduate or PhD qualifications having 10-15 years of experience from Industry/organization shall satisfy the following norms:
- Teaching and research organizations of State/ Central government Institutions/ Universities
• Central and State Public Sector Undertakings (PSUs)
• Reputed Industries
• NRIs and PIOs working with reputed overseas academic, research and industrial organizations or having a demonstrated interest in Indian issues.
Senior Research Fellow
- Masters Degree with NET passed in Chemistry / Analytical Chemistry / Biochemistry / Food Chemistry / M. Tech in Food Technology / Food Science and Technology / Chemical Engineering /Biotechnology. The desirable qualification is Ph.D with working experience in a Chemical laboratory and experience in handling high-tech Instruments
Junior Research Fellow
- M.Tech / M.E. in Food Process Engineering / Food Science & Technology/ Food Technology/ Biotechnology/ Nanotechnology or M.Sc. in the above disciplines with NET or M.Sc. in Food Science & Nutrition with NET or Ph.D in the above disciplines.
- B.Tech in Food Process Engineering / Food Science & Technology / Agricultural Process Engineering / Biotechnology or M.Sc. in the above disciplines / Biochemistry / Chemistry. Desirable expertise: expertise/ experience in basic food proximate analysis, optimization and post-purification analysis, automated solid phase extraction technique, different sample preparation methods for LCMS, LCMS method development and validation, operating texture analyser & rheometer and interpretation of the result.
Designing 3-D printed foods for personalized nutrition (GAP- 040)
B.Tech in Food Process Engineering / Biotechnology / Food Technology or M.Sc. in Food Science / Food Technology/ Food & Nutrition.
IIFPT Thanjavur Adjunct Faculty & Other Age limit
To apply IIFPT Thanjavur job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Adjunct Faculty – 70 years
- Senior Research Fellow, Junior Research Fellow, Project Assistant – 35 years for men and 40 years for women
For more reference kindly check the IIFPT Thanjavur official notification 2019.
IIFPT Thanjavur Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 07 Adjunct Faculty & Other job in IIFPT Thanjavur the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – ₹500
- SC/ST/PWD Candidates – Nil
Cash/DD/Postal Order drawn in favour of “The Director, Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Thanjavur”
IIFPT Thanjavur 07 Adjunct Faculty & Other Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Adjunct Faculty – ₹80,000 per month
- Senior Research Fellow – ₹25,000 Consolidated (in addition 10% HRA on the consolidated amount)
- Junior Research Fellow – ₹25,000 Consolidated (in addition 10% HRA on the consolidated amount)
- Project Assistant – ₹12,000 Consolidated (in addition 10% HRA on the consolidated amount)
IIFPT Thanjavur may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment for Adjunct Faculty & Other Job?
Step 1: Visit IIFPT Thanjavur official website – http://www.iifpt.edu.in/
Step 2: Search for Adjunct Faculty & Other notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by IIFPT Thanjavur
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Go for walk-In on 04.02.2019 at 09:30 AM
|Address to go for IIFPT Thanjavur Adjunct Faculty & Other job interview|
|Indian Institute of Food Processing Technology, Ministry of Food Processing Industries Pudukkottai Road, Thanjavur – 613 005|
IIFPT Thanjavur Important dates for Adjunct Faculty & Other Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the IIFPT Thanjavur candidates.
|Walk-In Date & Time||04.02.2019 at 09:30 AM|
Download IIFPT Thanjavur official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
IIFPT Thanjavur Notification 2019: click here!
IIFPT Thanjavur Recruitment Application form: Click here!