Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay (Mumbai) has recently invited applications for the 12 post of Sports Officer, Mechanic, Technician and Executive Officer. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in IIT Bombay jobs notification and having qualification of ITI/ Diploma/ Master’s Degree/ PG Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay (Mumbai) details:
- Sr. Sports Officer (Scale-A) – 01
- Sports Officer (Scale-I) – 04
- Junior Mechanic – 03
- Jr Mechanic – 01
- Junior Technician – 01
- Executive Officer – 02
- Sr. Sports Officer (Scale-A) – Master’s Degree in Physical Education/ Sports Science with 55% marks
- Sports Officer (Scale-I) – Master’s Degree in Physical Education/ Sports Science with 55% marks
- Junior Mechanic – Diploma in Engineering/ ITI
- Jr Mechanic – Diploma in Mechanical/ Production Engineering
- Junior Technician – Diploma in Civil Engineering
- Executive Officer – PG Degree in English/ Journalism with 55% marks
As on 02/08/2018
50 years for Sr. No. 1
40 years for Sr. No. 2, 6
27 years for Sr. No. 3, 4, 5
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.ircc.iitb.ac.in and follow the instructions how to apply online for IIT Bombay Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Last Date : 02/08/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow IIT Bombay official advertisement for complete details.
Latest Related Job Alerts