IIT Madras recruitment 2018 – IIT Madras recruiting 88 candidates to fill their Graduate Trainee job in Chennai (Tamil Nadu). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IIT Madras job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. IIT Madras career comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in IIT Madras. IIT Madras organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://recruit.iitm.ac.in/.
IIT Madras Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018
IIT Madras inviting the Graduate Trainee job online applications from 29.07.2018 to 24.08.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in IIT Madras. The detailed information on IIT Madras latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the IIT Madras job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in IIT Madras Graduate Trainee job 2018. For more accurate information on this IIT Madras job notification, check their official website https://recruit.iitm.ac.in/.
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
IIT Madras Job Vacancy Details
IIT Madras has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give the huge surprise to the candidates. They invite 88 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 88
IIT Madras Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
IIT Madras requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below IIT Madras 2018.
1. Central Library (Graduate Trainee) (2 years) – 08 Posts
2. (CAE) Lab in the Department of Mechanical (Graduate Trainee) (2 years) – 04 Posts
3. Chemistry (Graduate Trainee) (1 year) – 04 Posts
4. Central Workshop & Other Departments (Graduate Trainee) (1 year) – 01 Post
5. Central Electronics Centre (Technical Trainee) (2 years) – 12 Posts
6. Civil Engineering (Technical Trainee) (2 years) – 05 Posts
7. Central Workshop & Other Departments (Technical Trainee) (1 year) – 13 Posts
8. Civil Engineering (Trade Trainee) (2 years) – 03 Posts
9. Central Workshop & Other Departments (Trade Trainee) (1 year) – 30 Posts
10. Nursing Trainee (Institute Hospital) (2 years) – 02 Posts
11. OT Technician Trainee (2 years) – 02 Posts
12. Multi-purpose Health Worker Trainee (2 years) – 04 Posts
IIT Madras 88 Graduate Trainee Eligibility Details
As per the recent IIT Madras notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Graduate Trainee job has given below. It is very important to check your qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for IIT Madras Graduate Trainee job 2018.
IIT Madras Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various IIT Madras job opportunities.
1. Central Library (Graduate Trainee)
- Master’s Degree in Library & Information Science
2. (CAE) Lab in the Department of Mechanical (Graduate Trainee)
- First Class B.E / B.Tech in Mechanical or Production Engineering. Preference will be given to the candidates who have good exposure to Computer Aided Design software.
3. Chemistry (Graduate Trainee)
- Master’s Degree in Chemistry
4. Central Workshop & Other Departments (Graduate Trainee)
- B.E/B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering
5. Central Electronics Centre (Technical Trainee)
- First Class Diploma holders (three years duration) in Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering / Electrical & Electronics Engineering / Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering
6. Civil Engineering (Technical Trainee)
- B.Sc. Chemistry, Diploma in Civil Engineering
7. Central Workshop & Other Departments (Technical Trainee)
- Diploma in Mechanical, Electrical & EEE
8. Civil Engineering (Trade Trainee)
- ITI Course in the trade of Building Constructor/Mason
9. Central Workshop & Other Departments (Trade Trainee)
- ITI holders in the field of Building Constructor/ Mason, Carpentry, Fitter, Machinist, Turner, Electrician, Mechanic, Diesel, Motor Mechanic Vehicle, Welder, Plastic Processing Operator, Sheet Metal Worker & Computer Operator & Programming Assistant (COPA), Foundryman, &Tool &Die Maker.
10. Nursing Trainee (Institute Hospital)
11. OT Technician Trainee
- OT Technician/ 2 years Diploma in Nursing
12. Multi-purpose Health Worker Trainee
- +2 with Nursing vocational subject + 1-year ANM
IIT Madras Graduate Trainee Age limit
To apply IIT Madras job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Post 1, 3 – 28 Years
For Post 2, 4 – 25 Years
For Post 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12 – 23 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the IIT Madras official notification 2018.
IIT Madras Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 88 Graduate Trainee job in IIT Madras the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
IIT Madras 88 Graduate Trainee Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Graduate Trainee – Rs.17000/- p.m. for the first year Rs.18000/- p.m. for the second year
- Technical Trainee – Rs.16000/- p.m.for the first year Rs.17000/- p.m. for the second year
- Trade Trainee – Rs. 11000/- pm for 1 year ITI Certificate Course Rs. 12000/- pm for 2 years ITI Certificate Course
- Nursing Trainee – Rs.16000/- p.m. for the first year Rs.17000/- p.m. for the second year
- OT Technician Trainee – Rs.14000/- p.m. for the first year Rs.15000/- p.m. for the second year
- Multi-purpose Health Worker Trainee – Rs.13000/- p.m. for the first year Rs.14000/- p.m. for the second year
IIT Madras may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for IIT Madras Recruitment for Graduate Trainee Job?
Step 1: Visit IIT Madras official website – https://recruit.iitm.ac.in/
Step 2: Search for Graduate Trainee notification link in the careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to IIT Madras Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on IIT Madras and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 88 Graduate Trainee job by clicking the apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if IIT Madras asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
IIT Madras Important dates for Graduate Trainee Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the IIT Madras candidates.
Download IIT Madras official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
IIT Madras Notification 2018: click here!
IIT Madras Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!