ILBS recruitment 2018 – Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences recruiting 07 candidates to fill their Project Coordinator job in Delhi. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest ILBS job recruitment 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in ILBS. Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences organization planned to call the candidates by direct walk-in interview.
Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) Project Coordinator Recruitment 2018
ILBS inviting the candidates for Project Coordinator job by direct Walk-in on 13.09.2018 to 15.09.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences. The detailed information on ILBS latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the ILBS job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in ILBS Project Coordinator job 2018. For more accurate information on this ILBS job notification, check their official website https://www.ilbs.in/.
ILBS Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS)|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection mode||Walk In (Interview)|
|Walkin Date||13.09.2018 to 15.09.2018|
Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) Job Vacancy Details
Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 07 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 07
ILBS Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below ILBS 2018.
1. Project Coordinator (A) – 01
2. Project Coordinator (B) – 01
3. Advocacy Coordinator – 02
4. Project Manager – 01
5. Finance & Accounts Executive – 01
6. IT Engineer – 01
ILBS 07 Project Coordinator Eligibility Details
As per the recent Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Project Coordinator job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for ILBS Project Coordinator job 2018.
ILBS Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) job opportunities.
1. Project Coordinator (A)
- MBBS with post-graduate degree in public health Min 3 years of post-qualification working experience in public health programs/projects Min 3 published studies
2. Project Coordinator (B)
- Master’s Degree in the social science (Psychology/anthropology/sociology etc) with min 3 years post qualification experience Min 3 published studies
3. Advocacy Coordinator
- Graduate in Mass communication/journalism, or higher Min 5 years of post-qualification working experience in similar areas with at least 3 years of experience in electronic media
4. Project Manager
- MBA or Post Graduate Diploma in Management (Two years duration) from a government recognized institute. Min 4 years of post-qualification experience in handling the project operations preferably in health sector;
5. Finance & Accounts Executive
- Bachelor degree in commerce from recognized university Min 3 years post qualification experience handling project finances preferably in PSUs/Autonomous/NGOs
6. IT Engineer
- BE / B.Tech / MCA/ MSC IT (computer science / computer engg. / Information tech) or equivalent qualification in computer networking from government recognized institute. Min 5 years Experience in website development, testing, and maintenance
ILBS Project Coordinator Age limit
To apply Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 45 Years.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the ILBS official notification 2018.
Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest ILBS Notification 2018, there is no application fees to apply this 07 Project Coordinator job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) 07 Project Coordinator Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
1. Project Coordinator (A) – Rs. 1, 50,000 – Rs. 1, 80,000/-
2. Project Coordinator (B) – Rs. 1, 50,000 – Rs. 1, 80,000/-
3. Advocacy Coordinator – Rs. 75,000 – Rs. 85,000/-
4. Project Manager – Rs. 75,000 – Rs. 85,000/-
5. Finance & Accounts Executive – Rs.45, 000- Rs.50, 000/-
6. IT Engineer – Rs. 80,000 – Rs. 1, 00,000/-
Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) Recruitment for Project Coordinator Job?
Step 1: Visit ILBS official website – https://www.ilbs.in/
Step 2: Search for Project Coordinator notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to ILBS Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Go for walk-In on 13.09.2018 to 15.09.2018
|Address to go for ILBS Project Coordinator job interview|
|Multi Purpose Hall, Phase -1, ILBS, D-1, Vasant Kunj, New Delhi|
Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) Important dates for Project Coordinator Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) candidates.
|Walk-In Date & Time||13.09.2018 to 15.09.2018|
Download Institute of Liver & Biliary Sciences (ILBS) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
ILBS Notification 2018: click here!
ILBS Recruitment Application form: Click here!