Indian Bank has released released the job notification for 21 vacancies in Chennai (Tamil Nadu). The candidates who are from that location can eligible to apply for the job post vacancies. Every year Indian Bank Recruiting new candidates to fill their job vacancies in their office. Now Indian Bank Job recruitment has been released and the candidates can able to check their notification at the bottom of this post. You can check their upcoming notifications at their official website regularly.
Indian Bank Clerk, Officer, Sports Person Recruitment 2018
Indian Bank has been released the notification for the post of 21 Clerk, Officer, Sports Person vacancies on 05.02.2018.They invites Candidates to fill their 21 Vacancies. The candidates who are eligible for the post can ably to apply through Offline. As per the Indian Bank Recruitment 2018, the application start from 05.02.2018 to 03.03.2018. So the eligible and interested candidates can able to apply to the post of Clerk, Officer, Sports Person. Here you can find Indian Bank job how to apply, eligibility details, application fees, Age limit and selection process.
Indian Bank 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Govt Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai (Tamil Nadu)|
Indian Bank Job Vacancy Details
Indian Bank has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 21 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by post below.
Total Vacancies: 21
Indian Bank Vacancies 2018 by Post
Indian Bank requires following posts to fill their vacancies.
2. Officer in JMG Scale I
Sports Wise Vacancy Details:
- Basket Ball – 06
- Cricket – 07
- Volley Ball – 05
- Hockey – 03
Eligibility criteria to apply Indian Bank Clerk, Officer, Sports Person Vacancy
The eligibility Criteria to apply for the Indian Bank Job has been officially released on their notification. It is very important to apply to that vacancy. The candidates required to check the Eligibility details for Indian Bank recruitment 2018.
Educational Qualification for Indian Bank Post Vacancy
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Bank job opportunities by post.
1. Clerk – Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent as the case may be + Should have represented the country For cricket “Should have represented the country or should have played Ranji Trophy or Duleep Trophy”.
2. Officer in JMG Scale I – Pass in XII Standard examination or equivalent as the case may be + Should have represented the count Should have represented the State in junior / senior Nationals / National games or Should have been a member of the Combined Universities Team or Should have been a member of the University team in an Inter university event and should be in the top three positions or Should have been a member of the district team and took part in Inter district championship and should be in the first three positions For cricket “Should have represented the country or should have played Ranji Trophy or Duleep Trophy”.
Age limit to Indian Bank online apply
Indian Bank has required age limit to get application online. So only allowed aged candidates application only processed at the time the selection process. So kindly check out the age limit below.
Refer the official notification for more details.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD’s: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD’s: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the official notification.
Indian Bank Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the various vacancies released at Indian Bank, the candidates are required to pay the application fees. The fees details may vary by cast. The candidates can check their application fees by their cast.
There is no application fees mentioned in their official notification.
Indian Bank Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below
Salary details not disclosed.
Indian Bank may follow the following process to select the candidates.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Indian Bank Clerk, Officer, Sports Person post
- Login to their official website www.indianbank.in
- Search for Clerk, Officer, Sports Person notification link in career page
- Download the official notification and application form
- Fill the application form
- Attach all the necessary documents
- Attest all your docs and sign the application form
- All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach us by 03.03.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”
Address to send the application form
Assistant General Manager (HRM) HRM Department, Corporate Office Indian Bank 254-260 Avvai Shanmugham Salai Chennai, Tamil Nadu – 600014
Indian Bank Important dates for Clerk, Officer, Sports Person Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Bank candidates.
Notification Date : 05.02.2018
Starting Date of Application : 05.02.2018
Last Date of Application : 03.03.2018
Download Indian Bank official Notification and Application Form