LIC recruitment 2019 – Life Insurance Corporation of India recruiting 590 candidates to fill their AAO job in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest LIC job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in LIC. Life Insurance Corporation of India organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Careers/Recruitment-of-Assistant-Administrative-Officer-20.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) AAO Recruitment 2019
LIC inviting the AAO job online applications from 02.03.2019 to 22.03.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Life Insurance Corporation of India. The detailed information on LIC latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the LIC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in LIC AAO job 2019. For more accurate information on this LIC job notification, check their official website https://www.licindia.in/Bottom-Links/Careers/Recruitment-of-Assistant-Administrative-Officer-20.
LIC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Life Insurance Corporation of India|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Job Vacancy Details
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 590 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 590
LIC Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Life Insurance Corporation of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below LIC 2019.
- AAO (Generalist) – 350 Posts
- AAO (IT) – 150 Posts
- AAO (CA) – 50 Posts
- AAO (Actuarial) – 30 Posts
- AAO (Rajbhasha) – 10 Posts
LIC 590 AAO Eligibility Details
As per the recent Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the AAO job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for LIC AAO job 2019.
LIC Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) job opportunities.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution
Graduation degree in Engineering in Computer Science, IT or Electronics, or an MCA, or an MSC(Computer Science) from a recognized Indian University/Institution
- Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidate should have passed Final Examination of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India and completion of Articles as presented by Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. The candidate should be Associate member of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
- Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from a recognized Indian University/Institution and Candidates should have compulsorily passed paper CT1 and CT5 plus 4 or more other papers of the examination conducted by the Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK. (Total 6 or more papers) as on the date of eligibility i.e. 1st March, 2019. Candidates should provide their membership number and the same will be verified with Institute of Actuaries of India / Institute and Faculty of Actuaries, UK.
- Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Hindi/Hindi translation with English as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s Degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in English with Hindi as one of the subjects at Bachelor’s degree level OR Post Graduate Master’s Degree in Sanskrit with English and Hindi as subjects at Bachelor’s degree level.
LIC AAO Age limitTo apply Life Insurance Corporation of India job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Minimum Age shall be 21 years (completed) as on 01.03.2019. Maximum age shall not be more than 30 years (candidates must have been born not earlier than 02.03.1989 and not later than 01.03.1998 both days inclusive only are eligifble ) Relaxations in upper age limit for Scheduled Caste (SC)/Scheduled Tribe(ST)/Other Backward Community(OBC)/ Emergency Commissioned Officers (ECO) /Short Service Commissioned Officers (SSCO) /Persons with Benchmark Disabilities (PwBD) /Confirmed LIC employees shall be as under
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the LIC official notification 2019.
LIC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 590 AAO job in Life Insurance Corporation of India the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.600/-
- ST/SC/ PWD – Rs.100/-
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) 590 AAO Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Basic pay of Rs. 32795/- per month in the scale of Rs. 32795- 1610(14) –55335– 1745(4) –62315 and other admissible allowances as per rules.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Recruitment for AAO Job?
Step 1: Visit LIC official website – https://www.licindia.in/
Step 2: Search for AAO notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to LIC Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on LIC and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 590 AAO job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if LIC asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) Important dates for AAO Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) candidates.
Download Life Insurance Corporation of India (LIC) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
LIC Notification 2019: click here!
LIC Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!