Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), New Delhi has recently invited applications for the 20 post of Consultants. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in MHA jobs notification and having qualification of M.Sc./ B.Sc./ M.Tech/ B.Tech/ BE Degree from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA), New Delhi details:
Discipline wise vacancies:
- National Cybercrime Threat Analytics Unit (TAU) – 05
- National Cybercrime Reporting Portal – 02
- Platform for Joint Cybercrime Investigation Team – 03
- National Cybercrime Forensic Laboratory ( NCFL) ecosystem – 02
- National Cybercrime Training Centre (NCTC) – 02
- Cybercrime Ecosystem Management Unit – 04
- National Cyber Research and Innovation Center (NCR&IC) – 02
- Any retired officer of any Central Government Ministry/ Department/ CPSU/ CAPF/ Central Autonomous body drawing a salary at a minimum scale of L-10 at the time of superannuation with three-year regular service rendered in that grade.
- M.Sc./ B.Sc. in Physics/ Maths or M.Tech/ B.Tech/ BE/ or equivalent degree in Electronics/ communication/ IT/ computers or BCA/ MCA with minimum 3 years experience of working in the field of cyber/telecom/ICT domain or experience of the minimum of 5 years in the field of law enforcement.
64 years age limit
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates to the 17-A, North Block, Ministry of Home Affairs, Ground Floor, New Delhi – 110001.
Form Submission Last Date : within 30 days from the date of Advt.
Advertisement Date : 16/11/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow MHA official advertisement for complete details.