Ministry of Textiles recruitment 2018 – Ministry of Textiles recruiting 05 candidates to fill their Junior Assistant job in Chennai, Kancheepuram, Salem, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Bangalore & Kannur. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Ministry of Textiles job recruitment 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Ministry of Textiles career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Ministry of Textiles. Ministry of Textiles organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
Ministry of Textiles Junior Assistant Recruitment 2018
Ministry of Textiles inviting the Junior Assistant job offline applications from 23.06.2018 to 06.08.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Ministry of Textiles. The detailed information on Ministry of Textiles latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Ministry of Textiles job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Ministry of Textiles Junior Assistant job 2018. For more accurate information on this Ministry of Textiles job notification, check their official website http://texmin.nic.in/.
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Ministry of Textiles|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Chennai, Kancheepuram, Salem, Vijayawada, Hyderabad, Bangalore & Kannur|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Ministry of Textiles Job Vacancy Details
Ministry of Textiles has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 05 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 05
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Ministry of Textiles requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Ministry of Textiles 2018.
1. Senior Assistant (Weaving) – 1(UR) Posts
2. Junior Assistant (Processing) – 1(UR) Posts
3. Attendant (Weaving) – 3 (UR – 2; OBC-1;) Posts
Ministry of Textiles 05 Junior Assistant Eligibility Details
As per the recent Ministry of Textiles notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Junior Assistant job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Ministry of Textiles Junior Assistant job 2018.
Ministry of Textiles Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Ministry of Textiles job opportunities.
1. Senior Assistant (Weaving)
- Essential: Matriculation from a recognized board and should be a practical weaver with three years experience in Handloom Weaving, loom setting and should have knowledge of preparatory processes to weaving in a organization of repute. Desirable: Three years Diploma in Handloom Technology or Diploma in Handloom and Textile Technology from a recognized institution of repute or two years certificate course in Handloom Weaving (Upper and Lower course, which should be recognized by State Govt.)
2. Junior Assistant (Processing)
- Essential: (1) Matriculation from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) Diploma in Textile Dyeing or Printing trade. (2) Should have 3 years practical experience in a Dyeing or Processing House or unit of repute or Short term training course of not less than 4 months from Weavers’ Service Centre or Indian Institutes of Handloom Technology with 2 years experience in a dyeing or processing house or unit of repute.
3. Attendant (Weaving)
- Essential : (i)Matriculation from a recognized Board or Industrial Training Institutes (ITI) Diploma in Textile Weaving or Winding or Warping Trade from a recognized Institution of repute; and (ii) Should have two years experience in a reputed Handloom or Textile Weaving Unit and should be well-versed in different methods of winding, warping and sizing of silk, cotton and woolen yarns or Short term training course of not less than four months from Weavers’ Service Centre or Indian Institutes of Handloom Technology in Weaving discipline with one year experience in a reputed Handloom or Textile Weaving unit. Desirable:- Preference will be given to those experienced in book binding, sample cutting and making booklets.
Ministry of Textiles Junior Assistant Age limit
To apply Ministry of Textiles job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
Candidate’s Age Limit Should not exceed 30 Years.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Ministry of Textiles official notification 2018.
Ministry of Textiles Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Ministry of Textiles Notification 2018, there is no application fees to apply this 05 Junior Assistant job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Ministry of Textiles 05 Junior Assistant Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
There is no mention salary details.
Ministry of Textiles may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Ministry of Textiles Recruitment for Junior Assistant Job?
Step 1: Visit Ministry of Textiles official website – http://texmin.nic.in/
Step 2: Search for Junior Assistant notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Ministry of Textiles Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Ministry of Textiles
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Ministry of Textiles address on or before 06.08.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send Ministry of Textiles Junior Assistant application form|
|Director, Weavers’ Service Centre, C.1.B, Rajaji Bhavan, Besant Nagar, CHENNAI 600090.|
Ministry of Textiles Important dates for Junior Assistant Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Ministry of Textiles candidates.
Download Ministry of Textiles official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
Ministry of Textiles Notification 2018: click here!
Ministry of Textiles Recruitment Application form: Click here!