MIT recruitment 2018 – Madras Institute of Technology Campus recruiting 32 candidates to fill their Teaching job in Chennai. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest MIT job recruitment 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Madras Institute of Technology Campus (MIT) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in MIT. Madras Institute of Technology Campus organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
Madras Institute of Technology Campus (MIT) Teaching Recruitment 2018
MIT inviting the Teaching job offline applications from 21.06.2018 to 04.07.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Madras Institute of Technology Campus. The detailed information on MIT latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the MIT job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in MIT Teaching job 2018. For more accurate information on this MIT job notification, check their official website https://www.annauniv.edu/.
MIT Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Madras Institute of Technology Campus|
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
Madras Institute of Technology Campus (MIT) Job Vacancy Details
Madras Institute of Technology Campus (MIT) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 32 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 32
MIT Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Madras Institute of Technology Campus requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below MIT 2018.
1. Automobile Engineering – 03 Posts
2. Computer Technology – 02 Posts
3. Electronics Engineering – 05 Posts
4. Production Technology – 04 Posts
5. Applied Science and Humanities (Maths) – 07 Posts
6. Applied Science and Humanities (Physics) – 03 Posts
7. Applied Science and Humanities (Chemistry) – 08 Posts
MIT 32 Teaching Eligibility Details
As per the recent Madras Institute of Technology Campus (MIT) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Teaching job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for MIT Teaching job 2018.
MIT Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Madras Institute of Technology Campus (MIT) job opportunities.
1. Automobile Engineering
- B.E. / B.Tech Automobile Engineering / Mechanical Engineering, M.E. / M.Tech Automobile Engineering / CAD & CAM / CIM / Manufacturing Engineering.
2. Computer Technology
- B.E. / B.Tech Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology, M.E. / M.Tech Computer Science and Engineering / Information Technology.
3. Electronics Engineering
- B.E. / B.Tech Electronics and Communication Engineeringm M.E. / M.Tech Communication & Networking / Communication Systems / Wireless Technologies / VLSI Design & Embedded System / VLSI Design / Applied Electronics.
4. Production Technology
- B.E. / B.Tech Mechanical Engineering / Production Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering / Industrial Engineering, M.E. / M.Tech Production Engineering / Manufacturing Engineering / CIM / Thermal Engineering / IC Engine / R&AC / Industrial Engineering.
5. Applied Science and Humanities (Maths)
- B.Sc. Mathematics, M.Sc. Mathematics / Applied Mathematics / Equivalent, M.Phil Mathematics.
6. Applied Science and Humanities (Physics)
- B.Sc. Physics, M.Sc. Physics / Applied Physics / Equivalentt, M.Phil Physics.
7. Applied Science and Humanities (Chemistry)
- B.Sc. Chemistry, M.Sc. Chemistry / Applied Chemistry / Equivalentt, M.Phil Chemistry.
MIT Teaching Age limit
To apply Madras Institute of Technology Campus job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For more reference kindly check the MIT official notification 2018.
Madras Institute of Technology Campus (MIT) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest MIT Notification 2018, there is no application fees to apply this 32 Teaching job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Madras Institute of Technology Campus (MIT) 32 Teaching Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Pay Scale (Per Day): Rs. 20,000/-
Madras Institute of Technology Campus (MIT) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Madras Institute of Technology Campus (MIT) Recruitment for Teaching Job?
Step 1: Visit MIT official website – https://www.annauniv.edu/
Step 2: Search for Teaching notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to MIT Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Madras Institute of Technology Campus
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified Madras Institute of Technology Campus address on or before 04.07.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send MIT Teaching application form|
Madras Institute of Technology Campus,
Anna University, Chromepet,
Chennai – 600 044.
Madras Institute of Technology Campus (MIT) Important dates for Teaching Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Madras Institute of Technology Campus (MIT) candidates.
Download Madras Institute of Technology Campus (MIT) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
MIT Notification 2018: click here!
MIT Recruitment Application form: Click here!