MSU Tirunelveli recruitment 2018 – MSU Tirunelveli recruiting 63 candidates to fill their Junior Assistant, Driver job in Tirunelveli. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest MSU Tirunelveli job recruitment 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. MSU Tirunelveli career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in MSU Tirunelveli. MSU Tirunelveli organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
MSU Tirunelveli Junior Assistant, Driver Recruitment 2018
MSU Tirunelveli inviting the Junior Assistant, Driver job offline applications from 31.07.2018 to 17.08.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in MSU Tirunelveli. The detailed information on MSU Tirunelveli latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the MSU Tirunelveli job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in MSU Tirunelveli Junior Assistant, Driver job 2018. For more accurate information on this MSU Tirunelveli job notification, check their official website https://msuniv.ac.in/.
MSU Tirunelveli Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||TN Govt Jobs|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
MSU Tirunelveli Job Vacancy Details
MSU Tirunelveli has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give the huge surprise to the candidates. They iinvite63 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 63
MSU Tirunelveli Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
MSU Tirunelveli requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below MSU Tirunelveli 2018.
1. Junior Assistant – 52 Posts
2. Technical Assistant (Dept. of Geo-tech) – 01 Post
3. Office Assistant – 03 Posts
4. Driver – 03 Posts
5. Electrician – 01 Post
6. Lab Technician (Dept. of Chemistry) – 02 Posts
7. Junior Engineer (Civil) – 01 Post
MSU Tirunelveli 63 Junior Assistant, Driver Eligibility Details
As per the recent MSU Tirunelveli notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Junior Assistant, Driver job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for MSU Tirunelveli Junior Assistant, Driver job 2018.
MSU Tirunelveli Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various MSU Tirunelveli job opportunities.
1. Junior Assistant
- Essential: 1. Bachelor’s degree (50% percent or B Grade) 2. Typewriting Higher Grade in both Tamil and English 3. Knowledge of Tamil to the extent of carrying official correspondence and drafting reports. 4. Should not have completed thirty-three years
- Desirable: Shorthand lower grade in English and Tamil
2. Technical Assistant (Dept. of Geo-tech)
- 1. A pass in Post Graduate with First class in Physics/ Electronics/ Geology / Geophysics/ Remote Sensing 2. One year experience in handling computers 3. Should not have completed more than thirty three years
3. Office Assistant
- A pass in the Tenth standard 2. Knowledge of Tamil 3. Know to ride a bicycle 4. Should not have completed thirty three years
- Essential: 1. A pass in 8th standard 2. Possession of a Driving License from Govt. of Tamil Nadu for Driving Heavy Vehicles 3. Possession of First Aid Certificate 4. Four years of experience in driving light / heavy vehicles. 5. Should not have completed thirty three years
- 1. A pass in Post Graduate in Chemistry 2. Should not have completed thirty three years Desirable: At least two years of experience in a PG/UG laboratory of an Educational Institution.
6. Lab Technician (Dept. of Chemistry)
- 1. A pass in three year Diploma in Electrical Engineering or equivalent 2. Should possess ‘C’ certificate issued by the competent authority. 3. Should not have completed thirty three years Desirable: At least two years of experience in an Educational Institution.
7. Junior Engineer (Civil)
- 1. A pass in three year Diploma in Civil Engineering 2. One year apprenticeship training in government organizations 3. Should not have completed thirty three years Desirable: At least five years of experience in an Educational Institution.
MSU Tirunelveli Junior Assistant, Driver Age limit
To apply for MSU Tirunelveli job, the candidates required to attain the following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For more reference kindly check the MSU Tirunelveli official notification 2018.
MSU Tirunelveli Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 63 Junior Assistant, Driver job in MSU Tirunelveli the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
MSU Tirunelveli 63 Junior Assistant, Driver Job salary details have been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
1. Junior Assistant – Rs. 19500 – 62000/-
2. Technical Assistant (Dept. of Geo-tech) – Rs. 36700 – 116200/-
3. Office Assistant – Rs. 15700 – 50000/-
4. Driver – Rs. 19500 – 62000/-
5. Electrician – Rs. 36700 – 116200/-
6. Lab Technician (Dept. of Chemistry) – Rs.15900 – 50400/-
7. Junior Engineer (Civil) – Rs.35900 – 113500/-
MSU Tirunelveli may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for MSU Tirunelveli Recruitment for Junior Assistant, Driver Job?
Step 1: Visit MSU Tirunelveli official website – https://msuniv.ac.in/
Step 2: Search for Junior Assistant, Driver notification link in the careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to MSU Tirunelveli Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by MSU Tirunelveli
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified MSU Tirunelveli address on or before 17.08.2018. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send MSU Tirunelveli Junior Assistant, Driver application form|
|The Registrar, Manonmaniam Sundaranar University, Tirunelveli 627012|
MSU Tirunelveli Important dates for Junior Assistant, Driver Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the MSU Tirunelveli candidates.
Download MSU Tirunelveli official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
MSU Tirunelveli Notification 2018: click here!
MSU Tirunelveli Recruitment Application form: Click here!