National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT), Chennai has recently invited applications for the 15 post of Technical Officer and Scientist on regular basis. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NIRT Chennai jobs notification and having qualification of BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc/ MBBS/ PG Degree/ Ph.D from the Board/ University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis (NIRT), Chennai details:
- Scientist ‘C’ (Programming) – 01
- Scientist ‘B’ (Biochemistry) – 01
- Scientist ‘B’ (Social & Behavioral Sciences) – 01
- Scientist ‘B’ (Medical) – 01
- Technical Officer-B – 11
- Scientist ‘C’ (Programming) – BE/ B.Tech/ MCA/ M.Sc in IT/ Computer Science or Ph.D
- Scientist ‘B’ (Biochemistry) – PG Degree Biochemistry or Ph.D
- Scientist ‘B’ (Social & Behavioral Sciences) – PG Degree/ Ph.D
- Scientist ‘B’ (Medical) – MBBS Degree
- Technical Officer-B – Degree/ PG Degree/ Ph.D
40 years for Sr. No. 1
35 years for Sr. No. 2, 3, 4, 5
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 100/-
SC/ ST/ PwD/ Women – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
National Institute for Research in Tuberculosis,
No.1 Mayor Sathyamoorthy Road,
Chetpet, Chennai – 600031
Form Submission Last Date : 60 days from the Date of Advt.
Advertisement Date : 10/08/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow NIRT Chennai official advertisement for complete details.
Latest Related Job Alerts