NIT Trichy recruitment 2019 – National Institute of Technology recruiting 134 candidates to fill their Assistant Professor job in Tiruchirappalli (Tamil Nadu). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NIT Trichy job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in NIT Trichy. National Institute of Technology organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
NIT Trichy inviting the Assistant Professor job offline applications from 28.01.2019 to 28.02.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in National Institute of Technology. The detailed information on NIT Trichy latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the NIT Trichy job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in NIT Trichy Assistant Professor job 2019. For more accurate information on this NIT Trichy job notification, check their official website https://www.nitt.edu/.
National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 134 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
National Institute of Technology requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below NIT Trichy 2019.
As per the recent National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Assistant Professor job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for NIT Trichy Assistant Professor job 2019.
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy) job opportunities.
(i) Detailed Educational Qualifications, Experience and other criteria for selection shall be as per the modified recruitment rules for Faculty in NITs as per schedule E of the first statutes of the NITs (amendment statutes 2017) reference Gazette of India dated July 24th 2017. (Link http://recruitment.nitt.edu/advt/gazatteofindia.pdf )
(ii) All new entrants shall have Ph.D. in the relevant / equivalent discipline and shall have First Class in the preceding degrees.
Preceding degrees: –
For All Engineering Departments: B.Tech. or any equivalent degree and M.Tech. or any equivalent degree in relevant discipline.
Candidates having Ph.D. Degree directly after B.Tech. from reputed Institutions/Universities will also be considered, if other norms are fulfilled.
For Humanities/ Management/ Applied Sciences: B.A./ B.Sc./ B.Com. or any equivalent undergraduate degree and/ or M.A./ M.Sc./ M.Com./ M.B.A./ MCA or any equivalent P.G. degree in relevantdiscipline.
Desirable Age/ Qualifications/ Achievements:
i) Preferable age limit: 35 years
ii) Qualified in GATE/ SLET/ NET
iii) At least 2 SCI Journal publications
iv) Good and consistent academic record from 10th Standard/Matriculation onwards
v) Any one degree from Central/State funded Universities/Institutions/Colleges
- B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in Chemical Engineering and M.E. / M.Tech. in Chemical Engineering and related specializations and Ph.D. in any of the following specializations: Process Intensification, Process Modelling and Simulation, Process Dynamics and Control, Computational Fluid Dynamics, Advanced Materials.
- Organic Chemistry, Inorganic Chemistry, Physical Chemistry and Analytical Chemistry.
3. Civil Engineering
- a. Environmental Engineering (B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering, M.E./M.Tech. in Environmental Engineering, Ph.D. in Environmental Engineering). b. Water Resources Engineering (B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering, M.E./M.Tech. in Water Resources Engineering / Hydrology and Water Resources Engineering / Irrigation Water Management / Hydraulics and Water Resources Engineering, Ph.D. in any one of the above specialisations) c. Transportation Engineering (B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering, M.E./M.Tech in Transportation Engineering, Ph.D. in Transportation Engineering) d. Construction Engineering and Management (B.E./B.Tech. in Civil Engineering, M.E./M.Tech. in Construction Engineering/Technology and Management / Building Technology and Construction Management, Ph.D. in any one of the above specialization)
4. Computer Applications
- Data Structures and Algorithms, Operating Systems, Database Management Systems, Computer Networks, Distributed Computing, Distributed Technologies, Cloud Computing, Internet of Things, Image Processing, Theoretical Computer Science
5. Computer Science and Engineering
- B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in CS / CSE / IT and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. (CSE/IT) or equivalent and Ph.D. in any one of the following Specializations: Theoretical Computer Science, Algorithms, Graph Theory, Distributed Systems and Computing, Cloud Computing, Computer Architecture, Databases, Data Science, Computer Networks, Software Engineering, Software Systems, Information Security, Machine and Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Parallel Computing, Embedded Systems, Operating Systems, Speech and Vision, High Performance Computing.
6. Energy and Environment
- B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in CS / CSE B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in Electrical Engineering / Electrical and Electronics Engineering Specialization: M.Tech./M.E./M.S. (by Research) / with Ph.D. in the following areas: Power Systems, Power Electronics anddrives, Electric Machines / Electronics IT and M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. (CSE/IT) or equivalent and Ph.D. in any one of the following Specializations: Theoretical Computer Science, Algorithms, Graph Theory, Distributed Systems and Computing, Cloud Computing, Computer Architecture, Databases, Data Science, Computer Networks, Software Engineering, Software Systems, Information Security, Machine and Deep Learning, Artificial Intelligence, Parallel Computing, Embedded Systems, Operating Systems, Speech and Vision, High Performance Computing.
7. Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- B.E./ B.Tech. in ECE or its equivalent branch of Engineering M.E./M.Tech. in Microelectronics, Applied Electronics, Embedded System, VLSI, Communication Systems, Microwave Engineering, Optical Communication, Photonics, Signal and ImageProcessing, Wireless Communication, Wireless Networks, Nano Technology, Bio-Medical Engineering, Computer Technology Ph.D. in areas of Microelectronics, Embedded System, VLSI, Microwave Integrated Circuits, Optical Communication, Photonics, RF-MEMS, Signal Processing, Pattern Recognition, Machine Learning, Wireless Communication, Wireless Networks, Nano Technology, Bio-Medical Engineering.
8. Electronics and Communication Engineering
- B.E./B.Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical Engineering /Electrical Engineering M.E./M.Tech. or equivalent in Mechanical/Electrical/Energy/ Energy and Environmental Engineering with doctoral work exclusively in the area related to Wind energy/ Solar energy/ Environmental Engineering/or a combination of Energy and Environment. Knowledge in the area of CFD will be desirable.
9. Humanities and Social Sciences
- B.E./B.Tech. in Instrumentation and Control Engineering / Instrumentation / Electronics and Instrumentation. M.E./M.Tech. in Instrumentation / Control / Precision Engineering / Automobile Ph.D. in any one of the following Specializations: Optical and Laser Based Instrumentation, Analog Electronics, Semiconductor Devices and Circuits, Cyber Physical Systems / Non Linear Control / Network Control Systems / Control Theory, Artificial Intelligence / Machine Learning / Deep Learning for Instruments and Measurements applications, Automotive Systems.
10. Management Studies
- Marketing, Human Resource, Information Technology / Systems, Finance, Operations, Analytics
- B.Sc. in Mathematics, M.Sc. in Mathematics/Applied Mathematics Ph.D. in Mathematics with specializations mentioned below: Probability Theory and Stochastic Processes, Data Science, Mathematical Bio-Sciences, Numerical Analysis, Fluid Mechanics, Fuzzy Mathematics, Combinatorics.
12. Mechanical Engineering
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Mechanical Engineering M.E. / M.Tech. and Ph.D. specialization in Engineering Design /Machine Design/ Vibration/ Applied Mechanics/Machine Dynamics / Automation /Industrial Safety
13. Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- B.E. / B.Tech. or equivalent in Metallurgy / Metallurgical Engineering / Metallurgical and Materials Engineering / Metallurgical Engineering and Materials Science/ Materials Science and Engineering / Materials Engineering. M.E. / M.Tech. / M.S. in specializations related to Metallurgical Page 7 of 7 and Materials Engineering Ph.D. in the area of Process Metallurgy, Extractive Metallurgy, Non-Metallic Materials, Physical Metallurgy, Non-Destructive Testing, Computational Materials Science, Mechanical Behaviour of Materials / any emerging area of specializations related to its discipline in Metallurgical and Materials Engineering
- B.Sc. (Physics) M.Sc.(Physics)/M.Sc.(Applied Physics)/M.Sc. (Materials Science) Ph.D. in any of the following specializations: Nuclear Physics, Astrophysics, Condensed Matter Physics, Non Destructive Evaluation, Theoretical Physics, Materials Science, Optics and Lasers.
15. Production Engineering
- B.E. / B.Tech. in Production / Manufacturing / Mechanical / Industrial Engineering. M.E / M.Tech. / Ph.D. in any of the following specializations: Manufacturing Technology, Industrial Engineering, Operation Research, Data Analytics / Data Science, Maintenance Engineering, Casting Technology, Mechatronics / Robotics, Additive Manufacturing, CAD/CAM/CIM, Manufacturing Automation, Welding Technology, Machine Design, Industrial Management, Micro / Nano Manufacturing, Product Design and Development, Computational Mechanics
NIT Trichy Assistant Professor Age limit
To apply National Institute of Technology job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 35 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the NIT Trichy official notification 2019.
National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy) Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest NIT Trichy Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 134 Assistant Professor job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy) 134 Assistant Professor Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Assistant Professor – Pay Level 10 in VII CPC(Pay Band-3 with Academic Grade Pay of Rs.6000 in VI CPC)
National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy) Recruitment for Assistant Professor Job?
Step 1: Visit NIT Trichy official website – https://www.nitt.edu/
Step 2: Search for Assistant Professor notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to NIT Trichy Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by National Institute of Technology
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified National Institute of Technology address on or before 28.02.2019. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send NIT Trichy Assistant Professor application form|
|The Registrar, National Institute of Technology, Tiruchirappalli – 620015|
National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy) Important dates for Assistant Professor Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy) candidates.
Download National Institute of Technology (NIT Trichy) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
NIT Trichy Notification 2019: click here!
NIT Trichy Recruitment Application form: Click here!