NLC recruitment 2019 – NLC recruiting 35 candidates to fill their Executive Engineer job in Neyveli. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest NLC job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. NLC career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in NLC. NLC organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
NLC Executive Engineer Recruitment 2019
NLC inviting the Executive Engineer job offline applications from 04.02.2019 to 25.02.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in NLC. The detailed information on NLC latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the NLC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in NLC Executive Engineer job 2019. For more accurate information on this NLC job notification, check their official website https://www.nlcindia.com/new_website/index.htm.
NLC Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Neyveli Lignite Corporation Limited|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Apply mode||Offline (By Post)|
NLC Job Vacancy Details
NLC has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 35 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 35
NLC Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
NLC requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below NLC 2019.
- Deputy Medical Officer Grade E-3 – 09 Posts
- Pharmacist (Ayurveda) Grade W-5 – 02 Posts
- Biochemist (Grade W -7) – 01 Post
- Deputy Chief Engineer (Mechanical) Grade E-5 – 06 Posts
- Deputy Chief Engineer (Electrical) Grade E-5 – 03 Posts
- Deputy Chief Engineer (C&I) Grade E-5 – 02 Posts
- Executive Engineer (Environmental Engineering) Grade E-4 – 08 Posts
- Deputy Chief Engineer (Environmental Engineering) E-5 – 04 Posts
NLC 35 Executive Engineer Eligibility Details
As per the recent NLC notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Executive Engineer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for NLC Executive Engineer job 2019.
NLC Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various NLC job opportunities.
1.Deputy Medical Officer Grade E-3
- Pass in MBBS with completion of Compulsory Rotatory Resident Internship” (Should have registered with Medical Council of India / State Medical Council).
2. Pharmacist (Ayurveda) Grade W-5
- Diploma in Ayurveda Pharmacy with minimum duration of two years from a recognised institution
3. Biochemist (Grade W -7)
- M. Sc in Clinical / Medical Bio-chemistry with minimum duration of two years from a recognised institution
4. Deputy Chief Engineer (Mechanical) Grade E-5
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering (OR) AMIE in Mechanical Engineering + Minimum 09 years post qualification experience in Engineering of Thermal Power Projects with units of 200 MW capacity each (single unit) & above
5. Deputy Chief Engineer (Electrical) Grade E-5
- Degree in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering (OR) AMIE in Electrical / Electrical & Electronics / Electronics & Communication Engineering + Minimum 09 years post qualification experience in Engineering of Thermal Power Projects with units of 200 MW capacity each (single unit) & above
6. Deputy Chief Engineer (C&I) Grade E-5
- Degree in Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering (OR) AMIE in Instrumentation / Electronics & Instrumentation / Instrumentation & Control Engineering + Minimum 09 years postqualification experience in Engineering of Thermal Power Projects with units of 200 MW capacity each (single unit) & above.
7. Executive Engineer (Environmental Engineering) Grade E-4
- Degree in Environmental Engineering or Degree in Energy & Environmental Engineering or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree / Diploma in Environmental Engineering from a recognized University / Institute + Minimum 05 Years of postqualification experience in Environmental Engineering. Desirable: Experience in any Power Plant or Process Industry or Mines (Coal or Lignite) looking after environmental aspects.
8. Deputy Chief Engineer (Environmental Engineering) E-5
- Degree in Environmental Engineering or Degree in Energy & Environmental Engineering or any Engineering Degree with PG Degree / Diploma in Environmental Engineering from a recognized University / Institute + Minimum 09 Years post ofqualification experience in Environmental Engineering. Desirable: Experience in any Power Plant or Process Industry or Mines (Coal or Lignite) looking after environmental aspects
NLC Executive Engineer Age limit
To apply NLC job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
|SI No||Grade||Age Limit|
|5||E-5 (EE & C&I)||44||44||44||44|
For more reference kindly check the NLC official notification 2019.
NLC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 35 Executive Engineer job in NLC the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.300/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
Application Fee through ONLINE, using State Bank Collect facility available at www.onlinesbi.com. Detailed process regarding payment of Application Fee is available in our website.
NLC 35 Executive Engineer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- E-3 – Rs.60000 – 180000/-
- W-5 – Rs.11000-3%-30320/-
- W-7 – Rs.12100-3%-33340/-
- E-5 (Mech.) – Rs.80000 – 220000/-
- E-5 (EE & C&I) – Rs.80000 – 220000/-
- E-4 – Rs.70000 – 200000/-
- E-5 – Rs.80000 – 220000/-
NLC may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for NLC Recruitment for Executive Engineer Job?
Step 1: Visit NLC official website – https://www.nlcindia.com/new_website/index.htm
Step 2: Search for Executive Engineer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to NLC Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by NLC
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Duly sign the application form and cover it.
Step 9: All the documents should be addressed to “Address Mentioned in Official Notification” by post so as to reach to the notified NLC address on or before 25.02.2019. Envelope must be superscribed with “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF “…………….”.
Address to send the application form
|Address to send NLC Executive Engineer application form|
|THE CHIEF GENERAL MANAGER (HR),
RECRUITMENT CELL, HUMAN RESOURCE DEPARTMENT,
CORPORATE OFFICE, NLC INDIA LIMITED, BLOCK-1, NEYVELI – 607801, TAMILNADU.
NLC Important dates for Executive Engineer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the NLC candidates.
Download NLC official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
NLC Notification 2019: click here!
NLC Recruitment Application form: Click here!