NPCIL Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 200 Executive Trainees jobs in Nuclear Power Corporation of India Ltd., Mumbai. The recruitment eligibility criteria of NPCIL 2019 and other details are given below:
Jobs Opportunity in NPCIL details:
- Executive Trainees – 200
Discipline Wise Vacancies:
- Mechanical – 83 (UR-26, SC-16, ST-08, OBC-27, EWS-06)
- Civil – 40 (UR-13, SC-07, ST-04, OBC-13, EWS-03)
- Chemical – 13 (UR-04, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-04, EWS-01)
- Electrical – 45 (UR-14, SC-08, ST-04, OBC-15, EWS-04)
- Electronics – 14 (UR-04, SC-03, ST-01, OBC-05, EWS-01)
- Instrumentation – 05 (UR-02, SC-01, OBC-02)
BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc (Engineering)/ 5 year Integrated M.Tech with a minimum of 60% aggregate marks in one of the 6 engineering disciplines mentioned in the Table below from a recognized University/ Deemed University or Institute recognized by AICTE/ UGC.
28 years as on 23/04/2019
Age relaxation is applicable up to 05 years for SC/ ST candidates, 03 years for OBC.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://www.npcil.co.in and follow the job notification on how to apply online for NPCIL Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 09/04/2019
Form Submission Last Date : 23/04/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow NPCIL official advertisement for complete details.