Naval Science and Technological Laboratory (NSTL) is an Indian defence laboratory of the Defence Research and Development Organisation (DRDO). has recently invited applications for the 36 post of Apprentice Trainee. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DRDO NSTL jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree from the Board/ University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India with relevant experience (if any) are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Naval Science and Technological Laboratory (NSTL) details:
- Graduate Apprentice – 05
- Technician Apprentice – 05
- Fitter, Turner and Machinist ITI Trades – 20
- Sandwich Students – 06
- Graduate Apprentice – BE/ B.Tech in Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Technician Apprentice – Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering
- Fitter, Turner and Machinist ITI Trades – 10th Class with ITI Certificate in Fitter/ Turner and Machinist Trades
- Sandwich Students – Sandwich course of Diploma in Chemical Engineering
An age of 14 years and for the trades apprentice should have attained 18 years.
Age relaxation is applicable as per Government Rule for SC/ ST/ OBC candidates.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the given address in the job notification of Defence Research and Development Organization (DRDO), Naval Science and Technological Laboratory.
Form Submission Last Date : 22/07/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow DRDO NSTL official advertisement for complete details.
Latest Related Job Alerts