NTPC Ltd, National Thermal Power Corporation, Bhubanswar has recently invited applications for the 107 post of Trainee Engineer, ITI Trainee and Lab Assistant Trainee. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in NTPC jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ ITI/ Diploma in Engineering/ B.Sc from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in National Thermal Power Corporation (NTPC), Bhubanswar details:
- Diploma Engineer Trainee – 55
- ITI Trainee – 42
- Lab Assistant Trainee – 06
- Assistant (Storekeeper/ Materials) Trainee – 04
- Diploma Engineer Trainee – Diploma (Civil/ Electrical/ EEE/ Mech/ Instrumentation/ Electronics)
- ITI Trainee – 10th Class, ITI
- Lab Assistant Trainee – B.Sc (Chemistry), Graduate (Industrial/ Applied Chemistry)
- Assistant (Storekeeper/ Materials) Trainee – 10th Class, ITI (Relevant Trades), Typing Knowledge
18 to 25 for Sr. No. 1
18 to 28 for Sr. No. 2, 3, 4
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://www.ntpc.co.in and follow the notification on how to apply online for NTPC Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 25/10/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 24/11/2018
Admit Card Download for 1st State Online Aptitude Test : Mid Dec 2018 (Tentative)
Online Aptitude Test Date for 1st Stage : Last Week of Dec 2018 (Tentative)
Admit Card Download for 2nd State Online Technical Test : Mid Jan 2019 (Tentative)
Date of 2nd Stage of Online Technical Test : 3rd/ 4th week of Jan 2019 (Tentative)
Reader’s are requested to follow NTPC official advertisement for complete details.