Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC), Pune Maharashtra has recently invited applications for the 181 post of Apprentice. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in Pune Municipal Corporation jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ 12th/ ITI/ Diploma/ Degree/ B.Sc/ B.Com/ BE from the Board/ University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Pune Municipal Corporation (PMC), Pune Maharashtra details:
- BE (Civil) – 13
- DCE (Civil Diploma) – 09
- BE (Electrical) – 02
- DEE (Electrical Diploma) – 01
- X-Ray Technician – 10
- Medical Lab Technician – 30
- Medical Lab Technology – 01
- Accountant & Auditing – 40
- Office Secretary/ Stenography – 02
- Horticulture – 20
- DTP Operator – 02
- Draftsman – 04
- Mason – 05
- Plumber – 04
- Pump Operator Cum Mechanic – 01
- Motor Mechanic – 02
- Welder – 01
- Carpenter – 01
- Electrician – 06
- Wireman – 15
- Surveyor – 02
- Gardener (Mali) – 10
- BE (Civil) – BE in Civil
- DCE (Civil Diploma) – Diploma in Civil
- BE (Electrical) – BE in Electrical
- DEE (Electrical Diploma) – Diploma in Electrical
- X-Ray Technician – B.Sc/ X-ray technician
- Medical Lab Technician – Degree in Chemistry/ Biology / Microeconomics or DMLT
- Medical Lab Technology – B.Sc in MLT
- Accountant & Auditing – B.Com
- Office Secretary/ Stenography – 12th Pass with Stenography 60 wpm
For more detail information on educational qualification follow the notification link below.
18 years age limit
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit application in prescribe format along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the given address in the job notification of Pune Municipal Corporation.
Form Submission Last Date : 21/09/2018 upto 05:00 pm
Reader’s are requested to follow Pune Municipal Corporation official advertisement for complete details.
Latest Related Job Alerts