RBI recruitment 2018 – Reserve Bank of India recruiting 60 candidates to fill their Specialist Officer job in All Over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest RBI job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Reserve Bank of India (RBI) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in RBI. Reserve Bank of India organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Specialist Officer Recruitment 2018
RBI inviting the Specialist Officer job online applications from 17.08.2018 to 07.09.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Reserve Bank of India. The detailed information on RBI latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the RBI job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in RBI Specialist Officer job 2018. For more accurate information on this RBI job notification, check their official website https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/.
RBI Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Reserve Bank of India|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All Over India|
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Job Vacancy Details
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 60 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 60
RBI Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Reserve Bank of India requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below RBI 2018.
1. Finance – 14 Posts
2. Data Analytics – 14 Posts
3. Risk Modelling – 12 Posts
4. Forensic Audit – 12 Posts
5. Professional Copy Editing – 04 Posts
6. Human Resource Management – 04 Posts
RBI 60 Specialist Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Reserve Bank of India (RBI) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Specialist Officer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for RBI Specialist Officer job 2018.
RBI Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Reserve Bank of India (RBI) job opportunities.
- Essential: 2 year full time Post Graduate Degree in Economics / Commerce / MBA (Finance) / PGDM (with Finance specialization) from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks Desirable: CFA (USA), FRM, CA/ ICWA/ CS/ Charter holder from Actuarial Society of India/ IFRS Certification from ACCA + At least three years of work experience in corporate credit appraisal, corporate loan recovery, investment & treasury (including derivatives) in a Scheduled Commercial Bank/s or a Systemically Important NBFC.
2. Data Analytics
- 2 year full time MBA (Finance) / M.Stat from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks. + At least three years of work experience as a data analyst in areas of credit/ market/ liquidity risk in a Scheduled Commercial Bank/s or a Systemically Important NBFC or in a rating agency established at least 10 years back.
3. Risk Modelling
- 2 year full time MBA (Finance) / M.Stat from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies/ AICTE or a similar Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks + At least three years of work experience in risk modelling in areas of credit/ market/ liquidity risk in a Scheduled Commercial Bank/s or a Systemically Important NBFC or in a rating agency established at least 10 years back.
4. Forensic Audit
- CA/ ICWA with Certificate Course on Forensic Accounting and Fraud Detection conducted by ICAI + At least three years of specialized work experience in the area of forensic Audit and being a part of forensic audit team in Central / State Government Undertaking or Departments.
5. Professional Copy Editing
- 1. Full time Post Graduate Degree in English from an Indian University recognized by Government bodies or a Foreign University /Institute, with at least 55% marks. 2. Knowledge of Hindi is desirable. + At least three years of work experience in professional copy editing in a well-known Publishing House, Magazine or Journal. Experience of rewriting usergenerated content to professional standards. Excellent standard of written English. Excellent proofreading skills.
6. Human Resource Management
- Full time Post Graduate Diploma/ Master’s Degree in Human Resource Management / Personnel Management/Industrial Relations/Labour Welfare from a recognised Indian or Foreign University /Institute with at least 55% marks + At least three years work experience in the field of Human Resource Management/ recruitment/ training/ Personnel Management/ Industrial Relations in domestic / foreign Banks / FIs / reputed financial companies / financial services organizations / reputed public or private corporates
RBI Specialist Officer Age limit
To apply Reserve Bank of India job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
A candidate must have attained the age of 24 years and must not be above the age of 34 years on the 1st of August, 2018 i.e., he/she must have been born not earlier than 1st August, 1984 and not later than 1st August, 1994.
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the RBI official notification 2018.
RBI Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 60 Specialist Officer job in Reserve Bank of India the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- General/OBC – Rs.850/-
- ST/SC/PWD – Rs.100/-
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) 60 Specialist Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Pay Scale: Rs. 35,150/- p.m. in the scale of Rs. 35150-1750 (9)-50900-EB-1750 (2)-54400-2000 (4)-62400
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Recruitment for Specialist Officer Job?
Step 1: Visit RBI official website – https://opportunities.rbi.org.in/
Step 2: Search for Specialist Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to RBI Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on RBI and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 60 Specialist Officer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if RBI asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Reserve Bank of India (RBI) Important dates for Specialist Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Reserve Bank of India (RBI) candidates.
Download Reserve Bank of India (RBI) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
RBI Notification 2018: click here!
RBI Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!