SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant, Odisha has recently invited applications for the 205 post of Trainee Technician and Junior Manager. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in SAIL jobs notification and having qualification of Degree/ Diploma in Engineering from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in SAIL Rourkela Steel Plant details:
- Junior Manager (Safety) – 07
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – 170
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) – 28
- Junior Manager (Safety) – Degree in any branch of Engineering / Technology from Govt. recognized institute and Possess PG Degree or Diploma in Industrial Safety
- Operator-cum-Technician (Trainee) – Matriculation with 3 years full time Diploma in Engineering in the relevant discipline of Mechanical/ Metallurgy/ Electrical/ Electronics/ Instrumentation from Govt. recognized institute.
- Operator-cum-Technician (Boiler Operator) – Matriculation with 3 years full time Diploma in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Chemical/ Power Plant/ Production/ Instrumentation Engineering from Govt. recognized institute with First Class Boiler Attendant Certificate of Competency.
As on 04/12/2018
18 to 30 years for Sr. No. 1, 3
18 to 28 years for Sr. No. 2
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/- for Junior Manager & Rs 250/- for Operator-cum-Technician
SC/ST – No Fee
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting www.sail.co.in or http://sailcareers.com and follow the notification on how to apply online for SAIL Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 05/11/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 04/12/2018
Application Fee Payment Date : 05/11/2018 to 04/12/2018
Reader’s are requested to follow SAIL official advertisement for complete details.