Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), Mumbai has recently invited applications for the various post of Graduate Apprentice Trainees and Diploma Apprentice Trainees. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in SAMEER jobs notification and having qualification of Diploma/ Degree in Engineering from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Society for Applied Microwave Electronics Engineering & Research (SAMEER), Mumbai details:
1. Graduate Apprentice Trainees – 20
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. – 16
- Mechanical Engineering – 02
- Computer Science Engineering / IT – 02
2. Diploma Apprentice Trainees – 08
- Chemical Engineering – 01
- Electronics & Telecommunication Engg. – 07
- Graduate Apprentice Trainees – BE/ B.Tech in Electronics/ Electronics & Communication/ Mechanical Engineering/ Computer Engineering / Information Technology with Minimum 55% Marks.
- Diploma Apprentice Trainees – Diploma in Electronics / Electronics & Communication / Chemical Engineering with Minimum 55% marks
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall attend interview along with self attested photocopies of the mark sheets, testimonials proving age, cast certificates and experience proof to the below address:
Walk-in Interview Date & Time : 23 & 24/10/2018 @ 09:30 am
Reporting Time : upto 10:00 am
Venue : SAMEER, I. I. T Campus, Hill Side, Powai Mumbai 400076
Reader’s are requested to follow SAMEER official advertisement for complete details.