Southern Railway recruitment 2018 – Southern Railway recruiting 328 candidates to fill their Safaiwala job in Tamilnadu. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Southern Railway job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Southern Railway career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Southern Railway. Southern Railway organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.rrcmas.in/.
Southern Railway Safaiwala Recruitment 2018
Southern Railway inviting the Safaiwala job online applications from 27.07.2018 to 27.08.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Southern Railway. The detailed information on Southern Railway latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Southern Railway job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Southern Railway Safaiwala job 2018. For more accurate information on this Southern Railway job notification, check their official website http://www.rrcmas.in/.
Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
Southern Railway Job Vacancy Details
Southern Railway has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 328 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 328
Southern Railway Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Southern Railway requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Southern Railway 2018.
1. Safaiwala – 257 Posts
2. Nursing Superintendent – 35 Posts
3. Health & Malaria Inspector – 24 Posts
4. Haemo Dialysis Technician – 01 Post
5. Extension Educator – 01 Post
6. Radiographer – 01 Post
7. Pharmacist – 01 Post
8. ECG Technician – 01 Post
9. Laboratory Assistant. Gr. II – 07 Posts
Southern Railway 328 Safaiwala Eligibility Details
As per the recent Southern Railway notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Safaiwala job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Southern Railway Safaiwala job 2018.
Southern Railway Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Southern Railway job opportunities.
1. Safaiwala (C1)
- Pass in 10th Standard or equivalent recognised by State/Central Board of Secondary Education.
2. Nursing Superintendent (C1)
- Certificate as registered Nurse and Mid wife having passed three years course in General nursing and Mid wifery from a school of Nursing or other Institution recognised by the Indian Nursing Council or B.Sc (Nursing) Note :The Indian Nursing Council has also laid down certain special concessions for the above courses in respect of Auxiliary Nurse – mid wives. Midwives and ‘B’ Grade nurses by way of reduced course period etc., Candidates obtaining the qualification prescribed above under these concessions will also be eligible for engagement.
3. Health & Malaria Inspector (C1)
- B.Sc having studied Chemistry as main/optional subject in any branch of Chemistry while undertaking the course plus (a) One year Diploma of Health/Sanitary inspector, OR (b) One year National Trade Certificate (NTC) in Health Sanitary Inspector awarded by National Council for Vocational Training, Ministry of Labour & Employment, Government of India, New Delhi”.
4. Haemo Dialysis Technician (B1)
- B.Sc plus Diploma in Haemodialysis or two years satisfactory in house Training / Experience in Haemo – dialysis work in a reputed institution.
5. Extension Educator (C1)
- Graduation in Sociology/Social Work/Community Education disciplines with two year diploma in Health Education from a recognized University.
6. Radiographer (B1)
- 10+2 with Physics and Chemistry and Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician/Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) from recognized institution. Science graduates with Diploma in Radiography/X-Ray Technician /Radio diagnosis Technology (2 years course) shall be preferred.
7. Pharmacist (C2)
- 10+2 in Science or its equivalent with Diploma in Pharmacy from recognised institution and registered as Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948, OR Bachelor degree in Pharmacy from a recognised university or equivalent and registered as a Pharmacist under the pharmacy act 1948.
8. ECG Technician (C1)
- 10+2/ Graduation in Science having Certificate /diploma/degree in ECG Laboratory Technology / Cardiology / Cardiology Technician / Cardiology Techniques of a reputed institution. Certificate should be a minimum of one year duration and above qualification should have been done full time and not have been obtain
9. Laboratory Assistant. Gr. II (C1)
- 12th (10+2 stage) with Science, plus Diploma in Medical Laboratory Technology (DMLT) from a recognised university.
Southern Railway Safaiwala Age limit
To apply Southern Railway job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- For Safaiwala, Laboratory Assistant Gr.II – 18 to 33 Years
- For Nursing Superintendent – 20 to 40 Years
- For Haemo Dialysis Technician – 20 to 33 Years
- For Extension Educator – 22 to 35 Years
- For Pharmacist Gr.III – 20 to 35 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Southern Railway official notification 2018.
Southern Railway Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 328 Safaiwala job in Southern Railway the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- General – Rs.500/-.
- SC / ST / PWD – Rs.250/-
Southern Railway 328 Safaiwala Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
1. Safaiwala – Rs. 18000/-
2. Nursing Superintendent – Rs. 44,900/-
3. Health & Malaria Inspector – Rs.35,400/-
4. Haemo Dialysis Technician – Rs.35,400/-
5. Extension Educator – Rs.35,400/-
6. Radiographer – Rs.29,200/-
7. Pharmacist – Rs.29,200/-
8. ECG Technician – Rs.25,500/
9. Laboratory Assistant. Gr. II – Rs.21,700/-
Southern Railway may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Southern Railway Recruitment for Safaiwala Job?
Step 1: Visit Southern Railway official website – http://www.rrcmas.in/
Step 2: Search for Safaiwala notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Southern Railway Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Southern Railway and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 328 Safaiwala job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Southern Railway asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Southern Railway Important dates for Safaiwala Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Southern Railwayandidates.
Download Southern Railway official Notification 2018 and Online Apply