UPSC recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission recruiting 12 candidates to fill their Lecturer, Engineer job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in UPSC. Union Public Service Commission organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://upsconline.nic.in/.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Lecturer, Engineer Recruitment 2018
UPSC inviting the Lecturer, Engineer job online applications from 14.07.2018 to 02.08.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Union Public Service Commission. The detailed information on UPSC latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the UPSC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in UPSC Lecturer, Engineer job 2018. For more accurate information on this UPSC job notification, check their official website https://upsconline.nic.in/.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Job Vacancy Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 12 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 12
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below UPSC 2018.
1. Instrumentation Engineer – 01
2. Anaesthetist (Family Welfare) – 01
3. Assistant Professor (Paediatrics) – 01
4. Lecturer (Pharmacy) – 06
5. Joint Director (Fisheries) – 02
6. Project Manager (Technical) – 01
UPSC 12 Lecturer, Engineer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Lecturer, Engineer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for UPSC Lecturer, Engineer job 2018.
UPSC Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) job opportunities.
1. Instrumentation Engineer
- Degree in Electronics Engineering or Instrumentation Engineering from a recognised university or institution.
2. Anaesthetist (Family Welfare)
- A recognized Medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part-II of the Third Schedule to the Indian Medical Council Act, 1956 and Post Graduate Medical Qualification in Anaesthesia.
3. Assistant Professor (Paediatrics)
- A degree of Doctor of Medicine (Paediatrics) from any recognized University or Medical Institution in India. OR Post graduate degree qualifications in Paediatrics.
4. Lecturer (Pharmacy)
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy with 1st class, or Master’s degree in Pharmacy with 1st class Registration as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
5. Joint Director (Fisheries)
- Masters Degree in Fisheries Science from a recognized University OR M.Sc. in Zoology/Marine Biology with specialization in Fisheries from a recognized University.
6. Project Manager (Technical)
- B.E./B.Tech. in information Technology or in Electronics & Communication Engineering or in Computer Science Engineering from a recognized University /Institute.
UPSC Lecturer, Engineer Age limit
To apply Union Public Service Commission job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- For Post 1, 4, 6 – 35 Years
- For Post 3 – 45 Years
- For Post 5 – 40 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the UPSC official notification 2018.
UPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 12 Lecturer, Engineer job in Union Public Service Commission the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- General/OBC – Rs.25/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – NIL
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 12 Lecturer, Engineer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
1. Instrumentation Engineer – Rs. 56100-177500/-
2. Anaesthetist (Family Welfare) – Rs. 15,600-39,100 5,400 GP plus NPA –
3. Assistant Professor (Paediatrics) – 15,600-39,100 plus 6,600 GP plus NPA
4. Lecturer (Pharmacy) – Rs. 15,600-39,100 ( PB-3) plus Rs. 5,400 (Grade Pay)
5. Joint Director (Fisheries) – Rs.15600-39100 plus Grade Pay Rs. 6600/-
6. Project Manager (Technical) – Level-10
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment for Lecturer, Engineer Job?
Step 1: Visit UPSC official website – https://upsconline.nic.in/
Step 2: Search for Lecturer, Engineer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to UPSC Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on UPSC and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 12 Lecturer, Engineer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if UPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Important dates for Lecturer, Engineer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) candidates.
Download Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
UPSC Notification 2018: click here!
UPSC Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!