UPSC recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission recruiting 21 candidates to fill their Economic Officer job in All oVer India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in UPSC. Union Public Service Commission organization job applications are collected by online mode, through https://upsconline.nic.in/.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Economic Officer Recruitment 2018
UPSC inviting the Economic Officer job online applications from 27.10.2018 to 15.11.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Union Public Service Commission. The detailed information on UPSC latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the UPSC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in UPSC Economic Officer job 2018. For more accurate information on this UPSC job notification, check their official website https://upsconline.nic.in/.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All oVer India|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Job Vacancy Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 21 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 21
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below UPSC 2018.
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser (Group-I) – 05
- Economic Officer – 01
- Assistant Director (Cost) – 10
- Senior Artist – 21
UPSC 21 Economic Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Economic Officer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for UPSC Economic Officer job 2018.
UPSC Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) job opportunities.
1. Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser (Group-I)
- Masters Degree in Agriculture including one or more disciplines i.e. Agricultural Economics or Agricultural Marketing or Agricultural Marketing and Cooperation or Agricultural Extension Education or Agricultural Statistics or Agricultural Communication or Agri-business or Agricultural Engineering or Post Harvest Technology or Food Science Technology or Food Processing or Post Harvest Management or Cold Chain Logistics or Horticulture or Masters Degree with Botany or Economics or Commerce with Economics or Maths or Statistics or Business Administration from a recognised University. Note-1 Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission, for reasons to the recorded in writing, in the case of candidates otherwise well qualified. B. EXPERIENCE Three years’ experience in the field of Agricultural Marketing including Cooperative Marketing.
2. Economic Officer
- Post graduate degree in Economics or Applied Economics or Business Economics or Econometrics from a recognised University / Institute. Note Qualification are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission for reason to be recorded in writing, in case of candidates otherwise well qualified.
3. Assistant Director (Cost)
- A qualification recognized for enrolment in the Register of Members of the Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or of the Institute of Cost Accountants of India. Clarification – Candidates are eligible for enrolment in the register of Member of the respective Institute after they have passed the Final examination of Chartered Accountancyor of Cost Accountancy conducted by the respective Institute). Note -Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission for reason to be recorded in writing in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. Note-2 Recruitment to the post of Assistant Director(Cost) shall be made by direct recruitment on the basis of selection to be made by the commission.
4. Senior Artist
- Degree or Diploma in Fine Art or Commercial Art from a recognized University / Institution or equivalent. Note – Qualifications are relaxable at the discretion of the Union Public Service Commission in case of candidates otherwise well qualified. B. EXPERIENCE 2 years’ experience of Commercial Art in an advertising agency or a firm of standing or a Government Organization OR 3 years’ experience in layout work in colour, black & white including preparation of illustrations, designs, etc. for magazines, pamphlets, folders, etc.
UPSC Economic Officer Age limit
To apply Union Public Service Commission job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates
- For Post 1 – 40 years
- For Post 2, 3 – 35 Years
- For Post 4 – 30 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the UPSC official notification 2018.
UPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 21 Economic Officer job in Union Public Service Commission the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.25/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 21 Economic Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Assistant Agricultural Marketing Adviser (Group-I) – Rs.5200 – 20200/- with Grade Pay Rs.1900/-
- Economic Officer – Rs.44900 – 142400/-
- Assistant Director (Cost) – Rs. 56100-177500/-
- Senior Artist – Rs. 44900-142400
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment for Economic Officer Job?
Step 1: Visit UPSC official website – https://upsconline.nic.in/
Step 2: Search for Economic Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to UPSC Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on UPSC and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 21 Economic Officer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if UPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Important dates for Economic Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) candidates.
Download Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
UPSC Notification 2018: click here!
UPSC Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!