UPSC recruitment 2018 – Union Public Service Commission recruiting 34 candidates to fill their Technical Officer job in All over India. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest UPSC job notification 2018 fully, Before applying to this job. Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in UPSC. Union Public Service Commission organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Technical Officer Recruitment 2018
UPSC inviting the Technical Officer job online applications from 11.08.2018 to 30.08.2018. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Union Public Service Commission. The detailed information on UPSC latest job notification 2018 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the UPSC job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in UPSC Technical Officer job 2018. For more accurate information on this UPSC job notification, check their official website http://www.upsc.gov.in/.
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Union Public Service Commission|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||All over India|
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Job Vacancy Details
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 34 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 34
UPSC Recruitment 2018 Detailed Vacancies
Union Public Service Commission requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below UPSC 2018.
1. Junior Technical Officer – 03
2. Junior Scientific Officer – 02
3. Scientist ‘B’ – 02
4. Deputy Legislative Counsel – 04
5. Chemist and Metallurgist – 07
6. Principal Officer – 01
7. Lecturer – 09
8. Vice-Principal/ Asst – 06
UPSC 34 Technical Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) notification 2018, the eligibility details for the Technical Officer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for UPSC Technical Officer job 2018.
UPSC Notification 2018 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) job opportunities.
1. Junior Technical Officer
- Bachelor of Technology (Oil Technology) or Bachelor of Engineering (Oil Technology) from a recognized University or Institute; or (ii) Bachelor’s degree in Science with a Post Graduate Diploma in Sugar Technology from a recognized University or Institute.
2. Junior Scientific Officer
- Master’s Degree in Botany/ Zoology/ Microbiology/ Biotechnology with Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level/ Biochemistry with Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level/ Physical Anthropology with Botany or Zoology as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level/ Forensic Science
3. Scientist ‘B’
- Master’s Degree in Physics/ Applied Physics/ Biophysics/ Bachelor of Engineering (Civil/ Electrical/ Mechanical/ Electronics/ Telecommunication/ Computer Science/ Instrumentation)/ Forensic Science with Physics as one of the subjects at Bachelor of Science level from a recognized University
4. Deputy Legislative Counsel
- A person shall not be eligible for appointment by direct recruitment to a duty post in Grade III, unless he holds a Degree in Law of a recognized University or equivalent and unless he has been a member of a State Judicial Service for a period of not less than ten years or has held a superior post in the legal department of a State for a period of not less than ten years or a Central Government servant.
5. Chemist and Metallurgist
- Degree in Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University, or (ii) Bachelor of Science in Metallurgical Engineering from a recognized University
6. Principal Officer
- Certificate of competency of marine Engineer Officer Class-I(Steam or Motor or Combined Steam and Motor) as specified in Section 78 of the Merchant Shipping Act,1958(44 of 1958) or equivalent as specified in section 86 of the said Act and five year’s Service at sea of which one year service as Chief Engineer or Second Engineer.
- Master’s Degree in Medical Laboratory Technology with first class or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution. Or (ii) MBBS Degree with 55% marks or equivalent from a recognized University/ Institution
8. Vice-Principal/ Asst
- Degree in Mechanical/ Electrical/ Civil Engineering/ Technology of a recognized university or equivalent
UPSC Technical Officer Age limit
To apply Union Public Service Commission job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- For Post 1, 2 – 30 Years
- For Post 3 – 35 years
- For Post 4 – 50 years
- For Post 5 – 40 Years
- For Post 6 – 50 Years
- For Post 7, 8 – 35 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the UPSC official notification 2018.
UPSC Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 34 Technical Officer job in Union Public Service Commission the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- General/OBC – Rs.25/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) 34 Technical Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
1. Junior Technical Officer – Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
2. Junior Scientific Officer – Level-7 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
3. Scientist ‘B’ – Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
4. Deputy Legislative Counsel – Level-12 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
5. Chemist and Metallurgist – Level-11 in the pay matrix as Per 7th CPC
6. Principal Officer -Level-14 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC.
7. Lecturer – Rs. 15,600-39,100 (PB-3) + Rs. 5,400 (GP)
8. Vice-Principal/ Asst – Level-10 in the pay matrix as per 7th CPC
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Recruitment for Technical Officer Job?
Step 1: Visit UPSC official website – http://www.upsc.gov.in/
Step 2: Search for Technical Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to UPSC Recruitment 2018. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on UPSC and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 34 Technical Officer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if UPSC asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) Important dates for Technical Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) candidates.
Download Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) official Notification 2018 and Online Apply
UPSC Notification 2018: click here!
UPSC Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!