Bombay High Court recruitment 2019 – Bombay High Court recruiting 199 candidates to fill their System Officer job in Bombay (Maharashtra). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Bombay High Court job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Bombay High Court career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Bombay High Court. Bombay High Court organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/.
Bombay High Court System Officer Recruitment 2019
Bombay High Court inviting the System Officer job online applications from 07.02.2019 to 26.02.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Bombay High Court. The detailed information on Bombay High Court latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Bombay High Court job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Bombay High Court System Officer job 2019. For more accurate information on this Bombay High Court job notification, check their official website http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/.
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Bombay High Court|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Bombay (Maharashtra)|
Bombay High Court Job Vacancy Details
Bombay High Court has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 199 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 199
Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Bombay High Court requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Bombay High Court 2019.
- Senior System Officer – 40
- System Officer – 159
Bombay High Court 199 System Officer Eligibility Details
As per the recent Bombay High Court notification 2019, the eligibility details for the System Officer job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Bombay High Court System Officer job 2019.
Bombay High Court Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Bombay High Court job opportunities.
1.Senior System Officer
- Must hold a Degree of B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology or Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification from recognized University with five year experience. OR Must hold a Degree of B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science/Engineering or Electronic Engineering or MCA or equivalentqualification from recognized University with five year experience. AND Must possess Network Certifications OR Must possess additional certifications like MCSE (Micro Soft Certified Systems Engineer) / RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) or equivalent qualification and RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
2. System Officer
- System Officer Must hold a Degree of B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science / Engineering or Information Technology or Electronic Engineering or equivalent qualification from recognized University with one year experience. OR Must hold a Degree of B.E./B.Tech. In Computer Science/Engineering or Electronic Engineering or MCA or equivalent qualification from recognized University with one year experience. AND Must possess Network Certifications OR Must possess additional certifications like MCSE (Micro Soft Certified Systems Engineer) / RHCE (Red Hat Certified Engineer) or equivalent qualification and RHEL (Red Hat Enterprise Linux)
Bombay High Court System Officer Age limit
To apply Bombay High Court job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 40 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Bombay High Court official notification 2019.
Bombay High Court Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Bombay High Court Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 199 System Officer job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Bombay High Court 199 System Officer Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Senior System Officer – Rs. 46,000/-
- System Officer – Rs. 40,000/-
Bombay High Court may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Bombay High Court Recruitment for System Officer Job?
Step 1: Visit Bombay High Court official website – http://bombayhighcourt.nic.in/
Step 2: Search for System Officer notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Bombay High Court Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on Bombay High Court and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 199 System Officer job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if Bombay High Court asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Bombay High Court Important dates for System Officer Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Bombay High Court candidates.
Download Bombay High Court official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Bombay High Court Notification 2019: click here!
Bombay High Court Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!