Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) has recently invited applications for the 175 post of IT Jobs, Engineer, Clerk, Steno and other vacancies. Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in BSPHCL jobs notification and having qualification of Graduate/ Degree in Engineering from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Bihar State Power Holding Company Limited (BSPHCL) details:
- Assistant Electrical Engineer – 15
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 02
- IT Manager – 03
- Assistant IT Manager – 23
- Assistant Personnel Officer – 13
- Assistant – 10
- Junior Accounts Clerk – 96
- Stenographer – 13
- Assistant Electrical Engineer – Engineering Degree BE/ B.Tech/ B.Sc. (Engg.) in Electrical/ Electrical & Electronics
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – B.E./ B.Tech./ B.Sc. (Engineering) Degree in Civil Engineering/ Construction Engineering
- IT Manager – MCA/ B.E./ B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science / IT from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University
- Assistant IT Manager – MCA/ B.E./ B.Tech./B.Sc. (Engg.) in Computer Science / IT from any Govt. recognized Institution/ University
For more information on educational qualification of remaining posts follow the notification link below.
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 1000/-
SC/ST – Rs 250/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting https://bsphclinternal.online-ap1.com and follow the notification on how to apply online for BSPHCL Recruitment 2018 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 16/10/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 31/10/2018
Application Fee Payment Last Date : 31/10/2018
Date of Examination (OMR BASED) : 2nd week of December 2018
Reader’s are requested to follow BSPHCL official advertisement for complete details.