DTU Recruitment 2019 – Apply Online for 200 Junior Engineer, Technical Assistant and Programmer jobs in Delhi Technological University (DTU). Candidates who’s age is not more than as specified in DTU jobs notification and having qualification of 10th Pass/ ITI/ Degree in Engineering from the University/ Institute recognized by the Government of India are eligible to apply for the post.
Jobs Opportunity in Delhi Technological University (DTU) details:
- Junior Mechanic – 19
- Junior Technical Assistant – 10
- Technical Assistant – 49
- Assistant Programmer – 02
- Assistant Engineer (Civil) – 01
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical) – 01
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 01
- Junior Mechanic – 10th pass with science with ITI Certificate/ National Trade Certificate/National Apprenticeship Certificate or equivalent in the relevant (or an allied) subject field with 2 years Industrial/ Laboratory Experience in the desired trade OR 3 years State Board Diploma (or equivalent) in the relevant (or an allied) subject/field.
- Junior Technical Assistant – 10th pass with science and ITI Certificate/ National Trade Certificate/ National Apprenticeship Certificate or equivalent
- Technical Assistant – 10th pass with science and ITI Certificate/ National Trade Certificate/ National Apprenticeship Certificate or equivalent
- Assistant Programmer – Master’s degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science or M.Tech (with specialization in computer application) or B.E./ B.Tech. in Computer Engineering/ Computer Science/ Computer Technology/ Information Technology/ Software Engineering OR (i) Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Application/ Computer Science or Degree in Electronics and Communication Engineering or Degree in Information Technology/ Software Engineering from a recognized University or equivalent.
For more information on educational qualification of remaining posts follow the notification below.
35 years age limit
Candidates have to appear for Written Test and/or Interview.
General / OBC – Rs 500/-
SC/ST – Rs 250/-
How To Apply:
Eligible candidates shall submit online application by visiting http://dtu.ac.in and follow the notification on how to apply online for DTU Recruitment 2019 carefully before you start filling Online Form.
Form Submission Start Date : 20/12/2018
Form Submission Last Date : 20/02/2019
Reader’s are requested to follow DTU official advertisement for complete details.