IIT Indore recruitment 2019 – Indian Institute of Technology Indore recruiting 38 candidates to fill their Non-teaching job in Indore (Madhya Pradesh). Aspirants are requested to go through the latest IIT Indore job notification 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in IIT Indore. Indian Institute of Technology Indore organization job applications are collected by online mode, through http://www.iiti.ac.in/.
Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Non-teaching Recruitment 2019
IIT Indore inviting the Non-teaching job online applications from 08.02.2019 to 28.02.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Indian Institute of Technology Indore. The detailed information on IIT Indore latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the IIT Indore job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in IIT Indore Non-teaching job 2019. For more accurate information on this IIT Indore job notification, check their official website http://www.iiti.ac.in/.
IIT Indore Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Indian Institute of Technology Indore|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Job Location||Indore (Madhya Pradesh)|
Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Job Vacancy Details
Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 38 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 38
IIT Indore Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Indian Institute of Technology Indore requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below IIT Indore 2019.
- Superintending Engineer – 01
- Executive Manager – 02
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical) – 01
- Manager @ – 06
- Manager (Library) – 01
- Manager (Technical)$ – 06
- Deputy Manager & – 14
- Deputy Manager (Lab) – 06
- Lab In charge / Office In charge – 01
IIT Indore 38 Non-teaching Eligibility Details
As per the recent Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Non-teaching job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for IIT Indore Non-teaching job 2019.
IIT Indore Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) job opportunities.
- First class degree or equivalent grade in Engineering in relevant field from a recognized University/Institute.
- 15 years’ experience in relevant field
- Post Graduate degree with minimum 6 years experience in relevant area out of which at least 3 years should be as Junior Superintendent
Deputy Engineer (Electrical)
- Degree in Engineering relevant field with 2 years of experience OR Diploma in engineering in relevant filed with 5 years of experience
- Bachelor’s degree with 5 years of experience in relevant area as Junior Assistant / Deputy Manager
- Bachelor of Library / Information Science or equivalent with 4 years relevant experience. For applicants with Master’s degree in Library/ Information Science or equivalent, the normal duration of Master’s programme would be counted towards
- BE/B.Tech./M.Sc./MCA with 5 years’ experience inrelevant (Labs relating to Engineering and Science Disciplines)
Deputy Manager &
- Bachelor’s degree with knowledge of computer operations with 02 years of relevant experience.
Deputy Manager (Lab)
- Diploma in Engineering of three years duration in there levant field with 02 years of relevant experience. Knowledge of computer applications. B.C.A. / B.Sc. (Computer Science) in respect of Computer Science and Engineering.
Lab In charge / Office In charge
IIT Indore Non-teaching Age limit
To apply Indian Institute of Technology Indore job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
- Superintending Engineer – 57 years
- Executive Manager – 45 Years
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical) – 40 Years
- Manager (Library) – 40 Years
- Manager (Technical)$ – 40 Years
- Deputy Manager & – 35 Years
- Deputy Manager (Lab) – 35 Years
- Lab In charge / Office In charge – 30 Years
For more reference kindly check the IIT Indore official notification 2019.
IIT Indore Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
To apply for the 38 Non-teaching job in Indian Institute of Technology Indore the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
- Gen/ OBC – Rs.500/-
- ST/SC/Ex-s/PWD – Nil
Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) 38 Non-teaching Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Superintending Engineer – Rs. 1,23,100 – 2,15,900/*
- Executive Manager – Rs. 47,600 – 1,51,100/-
- Deputy Engineer (Electrical) – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Manager @ – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Manager (Library) – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Manager (Technical)$ – Rs. 35,400 – 1,12,400/-
- Deputy Manager & – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/
- Deputy Manager (Lab) – Rs. 25,500 – 81,100/-
- Lab In charge / Office In charge – Rs. 18,000 – 56,900/-
Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Recruitment for Non-teaching Job?
Step 1: Visit IIT Indore official website – http://www.iiti.ac.in/
Step 2: Search for Non-teaching notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download or view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to IIT Indore Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Go through online application link “Apply Now”
Step 6: Create your registration on IIT Indore and Fill all correct details.
Step 7: Apply for the 38 Non-teaching job by clicking apply button
Step 8: Upload your scanned copy of photo and signature to their application form
Step 9: Ensure the given details are correct and accurate.
Step 10: Submit the application
Step 11: Make the payment, if IIT Indore asks. Others wise ignore this step
Step 12: Take print your application form for future use.
Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) Important dates for Non-teaching Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) candidates.
Download Indian Institute of Technology Indore (IIT Indore) official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
IIT Indore Notification 2019: click here!
IIT Indore Recruitment Apply Online: Click here!