Indian Spices Board recruitment 2019 – Indian Spices Board recruiting 03 candidates to fill their Trainees job in Kerala. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Indian Spices Board job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Indian Spices Board career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Indian Spices Board. Indian Spices Board organization planned to call the candidates by direct walk-in interview.
Indian Spices Board Trainees Recruitment 2019
Indian Spices Board inviting the candidates for Trainees job by direct Walk-in on 12.02.2019. The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Indian Spices Board. The detailed information on Indian Spices Board latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Indian Spices Board job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Tamilan Jobs website. Aspirants stay tuned in this page for upcoming changes in Indian Spices Board Trainees job 2019. For more accurate information on this Indian Spices Board job notification, check their official website http://www.indianspices.com/.
Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2019 Notification Highlights
|Organization||Indian Spices Board|
|Job type||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection mode||Walk In (Interview)|
Indian Spices Board Job Vacancy Details
Indian Spices Board has released the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 03 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 03
Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2019 Detailed Vacancies
Indian Spices Board requires following posts to fill their vacancies. Check the latest job vacancy details below Indian Spices Board 2019.
- Market Research Trainee – 02
- Statistical Analysis Trainee – 01
Indian Spices Board 03 Trainees Eligibility Details
As per the recent Indian Spices Board notification 2019, the eligibility details for the Trainees job has given below. Its is very important to check you qualification for this opportunity. If you have less qualification, you may not able to apply for this career. Here below you can find age limit and educational qualification required for Indian Spices Board Trainees job 2019.
Indian Spices Board Notification 2019 Educational Qualification
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Indian Spices Board job opportunities.
1.Market Research Trainee
- Post Graduate Degree/MBA or 2 years PG Diploma from a recognized institution/University with 60% marks with specialization in International Business/ International Marketing/ Foreign Trade/Agri Business Sound knowledge of international business procedures and practices, Ability to carry- out trade policy-oriented research, Strong mathematical and analytical skills, Computer skills : Use Excel functions to organize and analyze data, Create charts, graphs and presentations, Good written and spoken communication skills in English; Good observation, investigation, judgment and decision making skills, Ability to understand technical and complex information, Self starter with the ability to strategically plan own work, Good networker with the ability to maintain a positive and fruitful dialogue and relationship with Exporters and trade related organizations; Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work alone or as part of a team
2. Statistical Analysis Trainee
- M.Sc in Statistics/Agricultural Statistics from a recognized institution or University with 60% marks. Strong mathematical and analytical skills, Proficiency in statistical data analysis with SPSS/SAS/STATA or R programming in addition to excellent computer skills and proficiency in Microsoft Office, specifically advanced Excel, PowerPoint, Word and database software; Ability to organize & analyze data, report, create data visualizations and presentations; Good written and spoken communication skills in English; Good observation, investigation, judgment and decision making skills; Self starter with the ability to strategically plan own work; Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work alone or as part of a team
Indian Spices Board Trainees Age limit
To apply Indian Spices Board job, the candidates required to attain following age limit. The notified aged candidates only can able to apply for the job vacancy. check the age limit details below.
For Gen/ UR Candidates – 30 Years
- SC/ST: 5 Yrs
- OBC: 3 Yrs
- Persons with Disabilities: 10 Yrs
- SC/ST PWD: 15 Yrs
- OBC PWD: 13 Yrs
For more reference kindly check the Indian Spices Board official notification 2019.
Indian Spices Board Application fees, Exam fees, Salary & Selection Process
Application Fees – Nil
As per the latest Indian Spices Board Notification 2019, there is no application fees to apply this 03 Trainees job vacancy. So The candidates go for another step.
Indian Spices Board 03 Trainees Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
Trainees – Rs. 18,000/- per month
Indian Spices Board may follow the following process to select the candidates. For Accurate information check the official website.
- Written exam
- Personal Interview
- Document Verification
How to apply for Indian Spices Board Recruitment for Trainees Job?
Step 1: Visit Indian Spices Board official website – http://www.indianspices.com/
Step 2: Search for Trainees notification link in careers/ Advertisements/ News page.
Step 3: Download and view the official notification in their official website itself.
Step 4: Check and verify your eligibility to Indian Spices Board Recruitment 2019. If you are not eligible for the job notification, ignore and leave space for others.
Step 5: Take printout the application form or Print your CV.
Step 6: Fill all the details required by Indian Spices Board
Step 7: Attach all the necessary documents and attest by self signature the same
Step 8: Go for walk-In on 12.02.2019
|Address to go for Indian Spices Board Trainees job interview|
|Spices Board (Ministry of Commerce & Industry, Govt. of India) “Sugandha Bhavan” N.H.By Pass, Palarivattom.P.O, Kochi – 682025, Kerala, India Ph: 0484 2333610|
Indian Spices Board Important dates for Trainees Vacancies
The following important dates need to be remembered by the Indian Spices Board candidates.
|Walk-In Date & Time||12.02.2019|
Download Indian Spices Board official Notification 2019 and Online Apply
Indian Spices Board Notification 2019: click here!
Indian Spices Board Recruitment Application form: Click here!